Hella Good Sandwiches

Addy

The three of us walked into Roni's appartment and flopped onto her couch with a sigh. Roni got up and walked to the fridge, bringing back a half a box of cold pizza. I smiled at her happily and too a slice, looking at Mac, "You and Mike, eh?"

"Ew."

I raised and eyebrow at my best friend. Through a mouthfull of food, I asked her what she ment. "Ew was regaurding you talking with your mouthfull. And me and Mike don’t have anything."

Roni snorted, "You and Mike are totally going to get it on by…next Tuesday! Mark my fucking words." I laughed and Mac smacked her, shreiking.

"Totally not!"

I rolled my eyes as Mac took a piece of pizza. "She's right, Roni, theyre going to do the dirty by Monday. Come on," I said matter of factly. Mac dove for me, and smacked my stomach. I groaned and rolled off the couch, onto Roni's sidekick. "Fuck you! …Goddamn, ow." I said, arching my back so I could snoop in Roni's phone. I flipped it open a few times for the hell of it and then proceeded to read her texts.

"Oh shit!" I called, shooting Roni a look. She blushed and looked at her slice of pizza. I laughed and read the text out loud, "From Tony Perry!" I shouted, "hey roni, you want to meet up 2mrw. I want to get to know you btr bby, ok? <3" Mac gasped and I continued laughing and texted Tony back, hitting send.

"What the fuck, Addy! What did you send him!?" She screamed at me, throwing a pillow at my head. I ducked and it hit the wall. I grinned at my best friend eviliy.

"Nothing," I said, drawing the word out. Roni stole my phone off the table and flipped it open, texting so fast I could barely see her fingers. "Who the hell did you just text?!"

She gave me a bitchy smile, "Vic." I opened my mouth but couldn’t remember what I was going to say so I glared at her. This was about the extent of our arguments. "I told him that you thought he was sexy." My phone buzzed and she flipped it open and started laughing at my hysterically. "He says youre sexy too, so don’t worry." She said through tears, showing me the screen but not letting my phone go.

well, youre pretty sexy yourself ma'am…<3

"Gimme my phone, whore!" I screamed, looking at Mac for help. She was sitting there laughing. Roni eyed me suspiciously.

"Give me my phone back then and tell me what you texted Tony."

"Okay okay! I just said that you wanted to know where he was staying so you could meet him, that’s all!" She looked at me like I was a liar. "I swear. You know I don’t lie ever. That's it, but I do have a plan."

The girls looked at me with interest and listened to my brilliance.

- - -

Jaime knocked on Roni's door five minutes after eight in the morning. He was right on time, surprisingly. I opened the door to see him standing there, slopily dressed, with two huge Target bags cupped in his arms. He smiled at me widley and I winked, letting him in.

Mac and Roni were getting changed into presentable clothes and Jaime flopped down on the couch, taking a piece of half eaten pizza from the night before and chewing on it. I wrinkled my nose at him and eyed him funny. He looked up at me, "What?" he mumbled through a mouthful. I just laughed. He was so fucking absurd.

The girls came out and Jaime nodded at them, "Are you pumped? I'm pumped! LETS GET PUMPED!" He screamed, running from Mac, to Roni, to me, shaking our shoulders and jumping. We all rolled our eyes and laughed at the insane boy in Roni's living room. This was going to be epic.

- - -

Jaime unlocked the door to Mike and Vic's appartment, where all the boys had stayed last night because it was closest. It was dark and the curtains were drawn. Mike was asleep on the couch, his long arm dangling from the side, every now and then hitting Tony in the face where he slept right next to the couch. Vic was curled into a ball, his head lolled back on Tony's bicep. He looked so cute.

Jaime signaled us to go and me, Roni, Mac, and him opened our cans of silly string, spraying it across the previously sleeping boys. We each put a mound of it inside each of their palms so when they woke up, theyd rub it everywhere. Jaime yelled at the top of his lungs, "WAKEY WAKEY, SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" as I turned on the stero, blasting Bring Me The Horizon. Mike jumped up and cussed, ramming his head accidentally into Mac's can. He groaned and rubbed his eyes, spreading the silly string across his sleepy face. Mac was stradling him, and he grabbed her, shrieking.

Tony sat up, throwing Vic off his arm and looked around, plugging his ears, getting sticky, silly string in his black hair. He looked from Jaime to Roni and then at me and Mac who was wrestling with Mike. He growled and grabbed Roni's leg, bringing her down to the floor. Vic was now sprawled, face down, on the carpeted floor. He looked up at me and pouted. I laughed and walked away from him.

Quicker than I thought possible, Vic got up and sprinted towards me, tackling me onto a love seat. I shreiked and pushed him away, which didn’t budge him. I rolled my eyes and tried to wiggle out of his grip. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised and his lips came crashing down on mine hard. We had kissed three times before and they were nothing like this. This was fiery and hard and it made my head spin in circles at a hundred miles per second.

All my blood was rushing to…well, I'm not even sure were it was rushing to because I was so distracted with mine and Vic's kiss that I couldn’t think straight. All I knew was that his tongue had decided to take a tour in my mouth and visa versa. I pulled away, needing air, and he bit my lip, not letting go for a few seconds. I shivered.

"Thank you for the wake up call," He smiled, his voice was abnormally husky and it made me smile. I kissed him again, putting my hands in his hair. He went to move his hands up my torso and I stopped him. He pouted, "Whaaaaat?"

"You have fucking silly string on your hands, dumbass. I don’t want my shirt to turn pink!" I laughed into his pouted lips. He looked down at his hands confused and then back at me.

His face was a mix of faux-hurt and laughter, "What the hell? Is this the real reason you woke me up?" I nodded and giggled. He rolled his eyes and whiped his finger down my cheek all the way down to my collar bone. He smiled at me, winking. He kind of failed at the seductive thing but it was adorable none the less. I kissed him again and he smiled into it as someone yelled "OI!" in our ear, making me jolt and causing Vic to roll off of me and onto the floor.

Jaime smiled at me guiltily, all of his teeth showing. I glared at him and was about to turkey tap him (basically hit him smack in the balls, if you didn’t know) but he randomly fell to the ground. I looked down and saw that Vic had a hold of his ankle and had pulled him down. I laughed at Jaime, who's face was caught in total shock. "That’s what you get, bitch!" I shouted, throwing a pillow at his face.

I looked around the mess of a room, Tony and Roni were still on the floor but were blocked for the most part from view because Jaime sat up and his huge ass hair blocked my vision. I strained my neck but I couldn’t see and decided it wasn’t worth it. Mac and Mike weren't really wrestling anymore, it looked like they were locking in some sort of…kinky embrace, Mike's face pressed into Mac's neck. I raised an eyebrow as a body landed ontop of mine and I let out a groan.

"I'm back!" Vic smiled happily, planting his lips on mine again. I smiled into the kiss, I definatley loved pranks.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY, sorry it took me so long but i like this one (:
COMMENT + SUBSCRIBEEEEE
your turn, baby momma<3
w00000000t!