What He Doesn't Know

012

That body of his.
Those tattoos.
The wet hair over his eyes.
What else could I possibly gush over about Frank at the pool today? Images flashed through my mind of him as I scrubbed shampoo in my hair. I loved the hotel shampoo, it just felt good. I paused for a moment as I thought about the rhythm guitarist.

"God Frank..." I mumbled to the audience of mini bottles of shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I felt my poor member harden at the memories of the pool scene. I'm getting to old for this. Already I am thirty years old and single. Without processing the thought I took my cock and started to pump furiously. A small moan escaped my lips as I came closer and closer to the edge of pleasure. I bit my lip as I exploded into my hand and leaned against the shower wall for support as the pleasure subsided.

"So..." Ray began. "What should we do tonight?" it was about ten at night and we were rested and ready to rock.

"Let's go dancing." Mikey suggested with a grin on his face.

"Please no." Bob groaned and rested his head against the wall. He sat on the floor of Mikey, Frank, and my own hotel room.

"I agree with Bob." I said.

"Let's go to a bar then and pick up some girls." Mikey grinned again. I shot him a glare.

"Your an idiot Mikey." I commented. He knew about my strict rule of no bars with me going in them because one leads to two and so on.

"Sorry, forgot." he mumbled. How could he possibly the three year struggle? "Let's just go pick up some girls!"

"Then find our pictures in the newspaper with the headline 'Rock Band Knocking Up Hookers In NYC'" Frank waved his arms over his head for effect. I giggled a little.

"Funny, let's just go downstairs to the restaurant and grab a bite." we all agreed and walked out of the room towards the elevator.