What He Doesn't Know

014

Can't breathe. It is so hot in this wooden box. The only thing not making me escape the heat is Frankie who looks quite happy beside me. The sauna is getting me as Mikey pours more water on the rocks causing a hissing response and more heat. I have heard that this kind of thing helps people lose weight, another positive aspect of this torture.

"Going to quit?" Frank grinned.

"Not a chance." Mikey countered. So it was a contest now? What once was a casual gathering had turned into low level competition. I smiled lightly as the too stared at each other waiting until the other made a move. Mikey poured more water on the rocks. I gasped as steam raced up the walls and swarmed around the only light in the box. Sweat, or pool water, dripped down my face. I thought of cold places; North Pole, Canada, Inside Frankie... no wait, that's warm. I could feel myself hardening at that thought. I placed my hands in my lap in an attempt to hide my recent problem. Soon Mikey raced out panting and jumped into the pool. Frank laughed.

"I win!" he stuck his head out the door after Mikey.

"No! Gerard wins, your outside!" Mikey laughed and splashed the water in joy. I rolled my eyes and stood up. Frank grumbled as he exited the sauna and jumped back into the pool. I contently sat on a plastic lawn chair and watched my brother and crush swim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! 6 stars! Thank you all so much! I hope you like the background, I drew it. :)