What He Doesn't Know

020

The overcast skies cast a gloomy feeling over the city. I sat in front of the TV drinking a Coke in my boxers. The room was dark and lonely as I flipped channels between commercials. Bob had called earlier telling me that we needed to go on tour soon before he went insane, he was stuck in that place at all alone.

"So bored." I mumbled and took the last sip of my coke before throwing it in a nearby trash can I had put there for such situations.

I must have dozed off for a while because when I woke up, I was still on my couch and the clock read 2:37am. I groaned and stood up and stretched my stiff limbs. I nearly jumped out of my skin when the doorbell rang. Who the hell could that be at this time of morning? I scratched my ass as I made my way over to the front door and opened it.

"Frank?" my eyebrows shot up. There he was in all his highness

"Hey Gee gee, what are you doing here?" he slurred.

"Uh Frank, this is my house." he giggled.

"No it isn't silly, you live with Madonna!" I took a wild guess he had shrooms.

"Frank, have you been doing drugs?" his face turned serious.

"There after me Gee, there coming!"

"What?"

"Their coming for me Gee, not you, your safe! Their after me!"

"Who Frank? Who is after you?" I asked and lazily leaned on the door frame. This was going to be a long night. He has done this before, if him and Jamia aren't getting along to well he does this.

"The gnomes." he whispered. "they came out of the ground!" I rubbed my eyes.

"Frank, there are no gnomes, they are not after you and for God sakes they didn't come out of the ground."

"They have wings Gerard, wings!"

"Shhh you will wake up the neighborhood." I hissed.

"Remember the time we went to get llama sweaters and we hitched a ride on the pumpkin coach with Cinderella?" he asked.

"No Frank, no I don't" I was so ready to close the door in his face and leave him on the streets but I didn't. I loved him too much. "Come on Frankie, come inside and let's go to sleep."

"What about the gnomes?" he asked fear stricken.

"I'l protect you." I smiled. he grinned back and ran up the stairs into my room. When I got up there all his clothes were discarded on the floor, including his boxers. He was in my bed staring at me.

"Protect me Gee, I can't sleep alone or they will come out of the floor and get me!" I sighed and crawled into bed. Though this had been my fantasy, not like this with him wired on drugs.

"Frankie?" I asked.

"Yes Gee?" his pupils were so large you could hardly see the hazel of his irises.

"Please don't do anymore drugs?" he cocked his head like a puppy.

"Ok Gee."

"Promise?" I asked. Again he cocked his head. I really need to stop saying cock now.

"Yes Gee, promise." and like that he was fast asleep. I turned my light off and snuggled up to him to protect him from his so called gnomes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for no updates on anything over the week, i got my laptop fixed and it was exams sooo here is something for you all. Happy Thanksgiving!