What He Doesn't Know

021

The morning after. It sounded as if we had just had sex. I almost excpected Frankie to have morning sickness but when I awoke he was gone. I could smell something really good from downstairs so I climbed out of bed and stumbled down to the kitchen. I couldn't function without coffee.

Just in boxers he stood with his back to me. He was cooking something on my stove what I guess was eggs. I stood their and leaned against the hall door just to observe. Perfect ass, messy hair, nice ass... the list could go on. He turned around and paused for a moment before smiling.

"You scared me Gee." I smiled back.

"Feeling better?" I asked. Shouldn't he still be sleeping it off?

"Yep but Jamia and I are having a fight and I was wondering... can I stay with you until it's all better?" he sounded like a little kid.

"Yeah Frankie, sure." he grinned and and took the frying pan off the stove and turning the element off.

The eggs were slightly charred but i didn't complain. I loved Frank's cooking, even if it was pitch black or close to it.

"It's cajun!" [i/] he had said.

"Good?" he pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Very good." I smiled at him.

"Even if it's black?" I smiled at him.

"Even if it's black, if I didn't like it I wouldn't eat it." he grinned at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So anyways, i have a reason for not updating... i got my SIms 2 working again ^.^ and im hooked! So i will try to update more frequently. Comments?