What He Doesn't Know

024

The shopping cart squeaked as I turned it into the next isle. Bob and Mikey trailed behind me frequently commenting on what they wanted.

"Please Gee, can we go down to the electronics, I need a new Ipod?" Mikey begged behind me.

"Only because you were careless with the other one." Bob sniggered.

"Uh oh, what did you do Mikes?" I asked with a smile playing on my lips.

"Nothing I-" Bob cut him off.

"He dropped it in the toilet when he was taking a piss at your place." laughed Bob. I shook my head at my brother.

"It wasn't my fault, it was uhh..."

"Yours." Bob and I said in unison. I pulled a bag of chips from the shelves and threw it in the cart.

"No Mikes, were not getting you another Ipod!" I tried pulled my drooling my brother away from the plastic security case filled with colorful Ipods.

"You know they probably won't have some, it is Wal-Mart after all." Bob doing jazz hands said. I rolled my eyes.

"Your buying it yourself." he grinned.

"Thanks Gee." as he bounded off to get a person to help him purchase his Ipod.

I will see Frank tomorrow. I can't wait, I want to see his excited face and hug his small frame. Maybe I am slightly obsessed over him but who isn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, can't you tell? lol Sorry for such a bad update, in Media class >.> <.<