What He Doesn't Know

003

"Lets not argue and just draw straws." Bob suggested once we reached the eighth floor and stood in front of two closed doors.

"Where do we get the straws from Bobert?" Ray asked smartly. He was usually like this after a show. In fact, we all were except Bob.

"Oh for fucks sake." Frank sighed. "Why don't the brothers go together and the the guys arguing go together?" I raised an eyebrow.

"And where will you go?" I asked.

"With you guys because I don't want to hear arguing all night. I rather hear Mikey snore." Mikey shot Frank a glare.

So it was decided and we retired to our respected rooms to unpack and have a good nights sleep. I personally don't unpack but leave my stuff in my suitcase. My brother and Frank unpack though, no idea why. I just took out my laptop and charger then lay down on the bed and booted it up. I watched Frank walk around with clothes in his arms back and forth. I kept watching until something he held caught my eye.

"Planning on some action anytime soon?" I smirked. Frank glanced down to what he was holding and blushed.

"Yes Gerard, I am." Mikey was in the bathroom taking a shower so he couldn't hear us.

"What about Jamia?" Jamia was Franks girlfriend, the same one he had since high school.

"What about her?" he snapped. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Just asking, so who are you planning to screw?" he smirked. We never really talked anymore but when we did it was about girls though I don't believe is using girls or guys as toys. Its all talk from my side.

"Oh, I don't know yet. Maybe the next fan who tries to catch me in the shower?" he had an evil glint in his eyes as he put the box of condoms in a drawer. I laughed and typed the password to get on my laptop. "So are you going to check what those twisted fans write about us again?"

"Of course, they are very creative you know." I clicked on the Internet and typed in the site name.

"Oh I know." he rolled his beautiful eyes. He got up and announced he was going to get some ice. I waved him off. I sighed, he knew about the site I always go on and about whats on there but what he doesn't know is something else. What he doesn't know is that I am a part of it. I am an author on that site. Www.mibba.com. I write the things he despises. They are called frerard's. I created them and I continue them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awful chapter I know, please don't lose faith in the story? Comments?