What He Doesn't Know

030

My heart seemed to beat in tune with the music as I raised my hands and clapped. The audience screamed and followed me lead.

"This song tonight is for Frankie who has been feeling a little down lately, show Frankie you all love him!" the audience screamed and waved their hands in the air. I glanced back to see Frank frowning at me but when he noticed i was looking at him he glanced away with blush creeping into his cheeks. "He can't hear you!" I grinned at the audience who nearly deafened me with their cries. The I started up Our Lady of Sorrows. It wasn't a song we usually played anymore but I convinced the guys into it, I thought it would be appropriate for my dear Frank who now looked quite puzzled as he played.

"Gerard, what was that all about?" I turned around to see Frank. My make-up was half off, meaning there were grey smudges everywhere and patches of skin exposed. Basically I looked hideous, that's probably the reason Frank is speaking to me in full sentences without stuttering.

"What was what all about?" I asked him innocently. I knew this was coming.

"Announcing that on stage." he gestured towards the stage. "Saying that I'm feeling down."

"Well you are, I was hoping that it would cheer you up. Sad isn't an emotion on you that fits." I smiled sadly at him. He was starring into my eyes. "Did it work?"

"Well, I guess, you never mention me on stage before..." he scratched the back of his neck and glanced at the floor. "You have mentioned the others on their birthdays and stuff..." he trailed off.

"Aww Frankie, you feel left out?" it wasn't really what I wanted to hear but well... he didn't do anything, just starred at the floor. I enveloped him in a hug. He went rigid but with a sigh, he relaxed. I could feel him get slightly happy as I rocked him back and forth. "You know your getting hard right?" he stiffened again.

"I uhh..." he pulled away. There was no escape.

"What's going on Frankie, I think I know but I want to hear it from you." the cat was almost out of the bag. Should I mention me over hearing his 'alone time'?

"What do you think you know?" his voice shook a little.

"That you fell for me." he gave a nervous laugh.

"That's a little narcissistic don't you think?"

"Answer the question Frank." he stopped. He knew I was serious.

"No- I- of course... not." he was tripping over his words again.

"That's not what I heard this morning when you were in the bathroom." his face was draining of all color. "And moaning my name." I added. He took a step back.

"I- I...."

"You can't avoid this Frank." I whispered. "Is it true?" he looked into my eyes.

"Yes." he whispered. We looked into each others eyes. I was just about to say I wanted him too when my brother had to ruin the moment.

"Come on you two! We have autographs to sign and free stuff to get!" then he dissapeared down the hall.

"We'll finish this later." I half smiled at Frank who looked stressed, hopeful, and relieved. With that, he left me to finish getting the rest of my make-up off my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh boy, drama! Hope you guys, it!