What He Doesn't Know

033

I smirked as I clicked the submit button. Let them feed on that! Oh how smart you are Gerard!

I sat on the couch and had just clicked the submit button for an update of my story. I felt proud and powerful, I am very happy with this new chapter.

"What are you doing Gee?" my brother asked. With a cup of coffee in hand he was probably going to watch a movie or something.

"Reading my fan fics." I didn't look up at him. I went straight to my subscriptions to view my addiction.

"Gross Gee, If I didn't know you I would swear you liked men." he shook his head. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"That's weird Mikey, you drink to much coffee." I scanned an updated page.

"Then why do you read those." he scrunched up his nose.

"Because I like to see what fans think of us."

"By reading stories about us having sex with one another, eww." he sat on the other couch and turned on the TV. The conversation was over but my guilt for not telling my brother my secret will haunt me until I come out to not only him, but to everyone...

I had a feeling someone was beside me. It was odd, someone was just there... I opened my eyes and turned my head to see Frank reading over my shoulder.

"Jeeze Frank, how long have I been out?" he smiled at me.

"About an hour. Mikey and Ray went out to go sight seeing and Bob is who knows where. Wanna go out and see the town?" I looked at him funny.

"Frankie, it's dark outside and besides, I'm tired." of course I want to go on a date with you! Then again, I'll probably make an idiot out of myself.

"Gerard, this is Toronto, places close at like eleven! It's only five, the windows are tinted." he smirked at me.

"Oh yeah..."

"Are you trying to avoid me?" he pouted.

"No. I'm just tired."

"Come on Gee, lets go out, please?" I sighed. How could I turn that face down? "It could be like a date." I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah really." he grinned.

"Alright, alright, you win. Can I at least go change, I'm in my freakin' boxers." he grinned.

"Are you sure you want to do that, you look fine to me." I smirked. I laughed.

"To you maybe and thousands of fans who would gladly rape me." we both laughed and i went to go change.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's decent I guess...