What He Doesn't Know

034

I felt comfy in my tight black skinny jeans and plain black t-shirt. Frank wore a Misfits shirt and a red hoodie. We decided to walk around the downtown core and find a Starbucks. Thousands of busy people pushed by us trying to get home from work. The weather was warm. I looked up at the bright blue sky through my sunglasses. Tonight was a night off and tomorrow morning we were moving on to Ottawa where we will do two concerts then to Windsor... wherever that is.

"Look Gee, there's a Starbucks right there!" Frank pointed across the street.

"Let's go then."

Oh sweet caffeine! I took a sip of my coffee. Frank was looking out the window as people passed by.

"What are you thinking about Frankie?" he looked over at me.

"Just life." he half smiled.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Wouldn't it be nice if people weren't homophobic and we could be open about all of this?" I nodded.

"Yeah but thats a dream, and dreams don't come true." I frowned.

"Ours did. We are in an extremely successful band and you say dreams don't come true?" he whispered so no one would hear if they were fans.

"Alright Frank, you win." I smiled half heartedly. "So do you think such an issue could be resolved one day?"

"Yes, Gee I do and one day I bet we can tell the world our feelings for one another."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update, sorry for the wait!