What He Doesn't Know

039

"Thank you Ottawa!" I grinned and blew kisses to the fans. They screamed and cheered and then it went black. We ran off stage. The fans still screamed for more but it was over, they got what they wanted but next was souvenirs. In the beginning I wondered why Bob didn't like cameras but now I know why.

"Great show!" Ray patted me on the back.

"Yeah, you were great!" it was all half heartedly. Life was getting boring. I walked into the bathroom and decided to clean off the make-up that clung to my face like a second skin. I turned the water on and sighed, can I keep doing this for the rest of my life? I quickly washed and dried my face and went back to the dressing room to see Mikey talking to Frank. Somehow I had a bad feeling so I hid behind the wall.

"Frank, what about Jamia? I havn't seen you call her since we started the tour." Mikey said.

"Listen Mikey, I guess I'm not that into her or something..." Frank trailed off.

"Bullshit, you love her!"

"Your putting words in my mouth..." Frank glared at my brother.

"Listen Frank, marry the girl. She loves you and you love her. Besides, she'll grow on you once you both move in together and start a family." I shuddered. Frank wouldn't do that to me, would he?
♠ ♠ ♠
Just to let everyone know... THERE ARE 100 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS STORY!!! I saw this and I nearly passed out! This is the most amount of subscriptions I've ever had for one story!

Also check out my other story, Reflections, its about Gerard being schizophrenic and how he deals with it. Somewhat a frerard but not too much.

Comments are love! Happy Valentines day!