What He Doesn't Know

041

So Bob knows. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone after I threatened him with throwing him to the fan girls who had cameras. He thought it was weird at first but he finally accepted it.

"So... anyone else besides myself and Frank know?" I shook my head. "I see..."

"You can't tell a soul." I warned. He raised his hands in defense.

"I wont, I swear." I turned to the window. The Canadian sun burned down on the bus, we had turned the air conditioning on for this unusually hot day. "Where s everyone?" he asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged. "Probably shopping or signing autographs." Bob shuddered.

The felt sticky and it made it hard to feel the slightest bit drowsy. I wanted to sleep but it wouldn't come. The concert earlier drained me like it always does but too much was going through my mind. Bob knows, Frank marrying Jamia... was it true? He wouldn't do that to me would he?
I heard a voice from the kitchen. I strained my hairs to hear the words.

"...so when I come home I need to talk to you." I heard Frank say. My breath hitched in my throat. "No it's not bad.... no its really good actually." I bit my lip. "I can't tell you now because it's not an appropriate thing over the phone, I need to tell you in person." I knew excatly what he was talking about. I rolled over and buried my face in my blankets trying to pretend I was sleeping. Frank said his goodbyes to Jamia and hung up. He walked into the bunk area and paused before his bunk.

"I'm sorry." he whispered to me then crawled into his bunk. I bit my blankets and began to silently cry.