What He Doesn't Know

005

I was without a destination and shoes. The carpet was cool against my bare feet as I padded down the hallway. I past my band mates door and continued to the elevator. Where was I going? I had my laptop with me, was I going downstairs to write more obscene stories or perhaps read some of the perverted material others had to share? I would have to see when I reached my unknown destination.

I sat in a large comfy red chair. I tucked my legs in so I sat cross legged comforatably then booted up my sleeping laptop. I typed my password and like always, went straight to the internet. I went to my email first seeing I had a note from my mother and an unknown name. I read my mother's comment first.

"Hello dear, hope your tour is going well. Can't wait until you and Mikey come back to see us, even if it's for a short time. Mom xoxo"

I sighed and wrote back to thank her and tell her i missed her and dad. In one week we would drive back to Jersey, the first time in five months. The unknown person was who I thought it would be, Eliza Cuts.

There is a story behind this which most people know but there is more too it. She was my hair dresser and did my hair along with Franks. Then we begun dating until a point where I asked her to marry me. Honestly I was rushed into it by everyone I knew, except Frank who seemed depressed in those dark ages. This was back when I was still drinking my life away. Then a week before the wedding I backed out. Frank was who I wanted, not Eliza. She flipped and swore she would make my life miserable until the day I died. She is keeping her promise. She mails me everyday telling me how much she hates me and sends threats. She doesn't have the guts to follow them out thought.

Without reading the email all the way through, I deleted it and logged onto Mibba, my story site. I went through a list of stories I subscribed to until I found one that was updated, A Shot To Remember. It is about Frank and myself back in the dark ages and he helps me come clean. It's quite accurate actually, he did help me a lot, certainly more then the rehabs my parents signed me up for. Mike helped too, he supported me along with all of my friends; Bob, Ray, Bert, Billie Joe... all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
A Shot To Remember isn't a real story (i think) just something for this. Hope you all liked it.