What He Doesn't Know

051

The wallpaper was bronze with flowing flower designs. The carpet was a mouse grey and it made me sick to look at it. I lay on my bed and looked around the room. Why did the lamps look they were bought at a garage sale? The interior designers of this room should burn in a fire. My mood was bad, very very bad. My soul was on fire and I wanted nothing more then to run around announcing my love for Frank to the world. Of course that was almost suicide.

"Are you still awake Gee?" I looked over at Mikey. The light was just filtering in through the window. I didn't get much sleep during the night.

"Yeah, mornin' Mikes." I mumbled.

"What's up with you?" he frowned as he picked up on my mood.

"I don't feel that good." I guess it wasn't fully a lie.

"Same as Frank?" he look at me skeptically.

"Maybe." I turned my attention to look out the window at the gloomy parking lot. My stomach was churning, my mind so full of the past days events. Frank was still getting married and tonight I would be meeting up with LynZ for dinner. I grimaced. I just wanted Frank and I to be together, why was life so hard? We needed to keep up with this charade for the rest of our lives or until people stopped being homophobic and when the band broke... unlikely on both.

"Gee, you look a little green, are you sure you're okay?" concern flowed through his lips. He really thought I was sick. Maybe I was for real. Suddenly I felt as though- I made a run for it. I yanked the bathroom door open and fell to my knees in front of the porcelain bowl spilling the contents of my stomach. Tears began to fall from my eyes as I felt as though I was being turned inside out. Mikey came in and held my hair back and patted my back gently. I pulled up from the bowl and g=began to cry.

"Gerard, what's wrong?" he looked scared.

"I'm in love Mikey! I lied to you!" I cried. He seemed to understand then. He pulled me into a comforting hug despite the sick on my face.

"Frank?" it was all he needed to say.

"Yes, were in love." we sat like that on the bathroom floor for what seemed like eternity.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's a bit of a filler. So anyways, its a snow day where I am. ITS APRIL AND ITS A BLIZZARD!!! So I'm in study hall updating instead of math :P