What He Doesn't Know

055

I could tell Frank was not a happy camper- in this case he was not a happy guitarist. He had brought over his guitar to ask Ray which strings he thought would be best for it. He had heard what had happened on my date due to Mikey. He seemed... hurt. Hurt, jealous and pissed were more like it. I avoided him for the rest of the day since I didn't know what to say to him. That was, until evening set in and Alica went over to her girlfriends house for an evening manicures and pedicures. It was just us guys in Mikey's house and we felt like it was like old times. Those times were when we were just beginning and highly immature. I was in my early thirties and I was being forced to play truth or dare by my band mates.

"Come on Gee, don't be a chicken!" Mikey laughed and proceeded to cluck like a chicken.

"If I'm a chicken then your a turkey." I replied. That didn't spoil Mikeys mood one bit, it was as if I said yes. They sat beside me to form a circle with beer and chips.

"Alright Bob." Mikey rubbed his hands together eagerly. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Pussy!" Ray and Mikey laughed and proceeded to throw chips at him. Frank sat quietly and watched. I laughed to not be singled out.

"Alright, alright! Bob, have you ever.... felt feelings for a cat?" Mikey questioned.

"What kind of question is that?" Bob raised his eyebrows.

"Answer!"

"No. I am not into cats in that way."

"Next!" Ray exclaimed. Bob looked around the circle.

"Gerard! Truth or dare?" Bob asked.

"Dare." I challenged. Ray leaned over and whispered something in Bobs ear. "I dare you to make out with Frankie- make it legit!" Franks head shot up in surprise. I noticed my jaw was hanging open. Mikey proceeded with clucking like a chicken.

"Shut it you turkey- I Gerard Way will now kiss Frank Iero, my secret lover." I declared, I shuffled over to Frank who didn't seem impressed. I leaned in. So did all the guys except Frank who glared into my eyes with hatred. I paused and waited.

"Do it!" Mikey cheered. The others followed suit. I leaned in and pressed my lips to Franks. Unlike the times in bed where he would not only kiss back but add in moans and pressure back. It was like kissing a dead man. No response. I tried, I begged for entrance which I got none so I gave up.

"Frankie doesn't like Gee!" Ray mocked. "But Gee likes him!" everyone laughed. I looked over at Frank. He hated me.
♠ ♠ ♠
AN UPDATE!