What He Doesn't Know

057

A week or so has past. The dark was welcoming on this muggy night but the extra warmth from LynZs body was not. Her naked body lay beside me in the hotel room. It made me sick to my stomach but seeing her gazing at me thorugh those hypnotic eyes was enough to get me excited enought to pitch a tent in my black boxers. She smiled and leaned closer and ghosted her lips over mine. I could smell her rose scented perfume and it was slowly choking me. I was betraying the one I loved for the sake of helping a friend, besides the fact she thought we were much more. Maybe I should start from how I ended up ready to fuck her with Frank next door.

"Have you fucked her yet?" Mikey asked as I was buying coffee at the local Coffee Time. The man serving us snapped his head up and tilted his head slightly to listen in.

"No Mikey, I don't think I'm ready." I replied truthfully.

"Oh come on! She's gorgeous!"

"Michael James Way! You are a married man!" I turned around shoked.

"I meant it as like, why haven't you gotten her in bed yet since she is a very attractive woman?" I rolled my eyes at his cover up.

"Please Mikey, I am not like that." I pulled my wallet out of my back pocket and scanned the contents unside looking for any change.

"You were in highschool." he wiggled his eyebrows. I guess I looked pretty horrified because thats the way I felt.

"That was like four times! What were you doing spying?"

"No! It was nine to be exact and you guys wern't acually quiet. Hell, mom and dad heard you!" I handed the guy a five quickly and told him to keep the change. I took my coffee and practically ran out of the building with Mikey following close behind.

"I did not." I growled. It was true, those girls were hot though.

"Did so! I am your brother and I lived with you for that period of time." he looked smug.

"There you guys are!" I heard Ray all. He stood in front of the bus and waved to us. We quickly walked over. "Where have you two been?"

"Reminising about-" I elbowed him in the ribs. "Oww!"

"Getting coffee, we ready to go?" he nodded. We were off to another part of the city to do another show then we could sleep in a cozy hotel room.

"Oh my God Gerard, hi!" I turned aroudn to have myself enveloped by a hug from LynZ. What the hell? I felt Franks eyes burning into my back.

"LynZ! What are you doing here?" I was really surprised.

"To see the show!" she grinned and her eyes lit up. It nearly made my heart melt, almost.

"Hey thats cool!" I smiled. She grinned at me and whispered in my ear, "Lets celebrate tonight." and thats how it began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhhhh what will happen next? Sorry for the long waits unfortunutly i wont be updating this story often- check out my other story Reflections too!