What He Doesn't Know

058

All I saw was red. I squeezed my eyes tighter to hide from the light pouring in from the hotel window that enlightened the blood vessels in my eye lids. I groaned and rolled over only to find that I was blocked by a body. Probably Frank.

"Morning sweet heart." I kissed him with my eyes closed.

"Morning sexy." that wasn't Frank's voice... I quickly opened my eyes to see a naked LynZ in bed with me. My eyes went wide and a blinked a few times trying to remember but it all rushed back. Fuck. I looked around. I looked on the floor then the night stand. "Gerard? What's wrong?"

"Did we use a condom...?" she chewed her bottom lip for a second.

"I don't know, what does it matter?" she grinned at me and tried to cuddle.

"I might have gotten you pregnant thats what's the matter!" I quickly stood up and pulled on my boxers from yesterday and went on a hunt for a condom I may not have used.

"Oh.." it seemed to clue into her head. "A baby...?"

"Yes LynZ, a baby." I said sarcastically bit I don't think she understood.

"Oh..." now she looked worried. "I don't remember you using one."

"Shit, are you sure?" she nodded. I looked anyways just in case but to no avail. "Fuck." I mumbled to myself and sat down in the bed and buried my head in my hands. She sat up and crawled next to me.

"Hey Gerard, it's okay. We can do this." she said encouragingly.

"LynZ, I am not ready for a kid. Especially one with someone who I am not married to or in a full relationship with. It was a mistake."

"Well, I guess then you will have to marry me then?" she smiled. Was she just not cluing in? Was she blind deaf and dumb?

"LynZ, it's much more complicated then that, I don't want to marry you right now. I am not ready, if not now then maybe never."

"I can wait.": she smiled again. I bit back a groan and excused myself to say I had band practice and I had to go. She believed me and got her things and left saying she would see me later. What am I going to do if she really is pregnant? What will Frank think?
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh, conflict! You guys like it? I have the entire story planned in my mind... well not all of it but I know the end and stuff :P This may turn into a 2 story ordeal if it gets past 100 or so chapters which it may. Lots of stuff until the end. As for a finishing date, the entire thing may end as late as next year. So fasten your seat belts lady's and gents and prepare to read :P