What He Doesn't Know

060

Mikey and Frank looked at me expectantly. I glanced between them and tried to keep calm. I wonder if I could jump through one of the windows to escape... no, i would just bounce back.

"Gerard?" Mikey asked.

"What?"

"We asked you a question, what's going on?" Frank looked worried as if I would break his heart. I probably would. What was I going to do? What could I say? If I said LynZ may be pregnant my brother would flip and call our parents and they would be so disappointed! They believed in sex after marriage. Hell, i wasn't even dating this girl really! I needed to lie.

"Actually..." i bit my lip, hopefully this would work. I'm sorry Frank, I love you. "I was really thinking about LynZ." Mikey tilted his head in interest. Frank shifted his weight uncomfortably.

"Yeah...?" Mikey beaconed me on.

"I really like her." I hope I was convincing. Frank was going pale. "I think I want to move on in our relationship and take it to a new level. I am not sure about this yet, I'm just thinking." my mouth my dry and I craved water. No, I craved to hold Frank in my arms and tell him it was all lies and that I was his and one one Else's. Mikey's eyes just lit up in joy.

"Yes Gee! Just like I told you! I knew my advice was amazing!" he pumped his fist in the air with glee. Frank looked about ready to cry, I broke his heart. Mikey turned around and started talking to himself about wedding plans. Sometimes I worry about that boy and now was one of them. I looked at Frank and he looked at me. I shook my head trying to tell him I was lying and he bit his lip and nodded a bit trying to calm down.

"I think yellow flowers, what do you think Frank?" Mikey spun around.

"For what Mikes?" Frank was trying so hard not to choke on his words.

"The isle! Yellow roses and black lace!"

"My wedding will look like a honey bee designed it." I frowned at my brother. Frank let out a small giggle, he knew I wasn't crazy about the girl. Mikey turned around again. I blew a kiss to Frank and he returned a small smile. My conscious wasn't cleared though, I am definitely not ready for a kid.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, i thought you guys deserved another update just to make the chapters even. Also, I have had time since I've been sick. I fell off my horse and banged myself up a bit and now I have stitches in my face and ahh.... i'm getting better lol So since ive been slowly dying, thats why there have been so many updates lately. Things will slow down considerably on the 8th of September since that's when I will be going back to school. Of course I will try and update as quickly as possible but Reflections will be done by perhaps tomorrow to move into its sequel; Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall. If you are reading Reflections then subscribe to the sequel! :)