What He Doesn't Know

062

Why was it taking so long? What was she doing in there? Was it that hard to open a box, take out the stick, piss on it, and wait? I was pacing around the room and running my hands through my hair. I was so fucking nervous. I was upset. I was flustered. I wanted to be in Frank's safe arms. I didn't want this to be happening to me. She was a nice girl but not for me. She was for someone else. She had her own band, why couldn't she just meet a fan and fall in love? Why did it have to be me?

"Are you okay in there LynZ?" I softly knocked on the door.

"I'm waiting until I have to pee." she answered through the door. I rubbed my eyes with frustration.

"Come out then and I'm make some coffee." I replied calmly but inside I was screaming. The door unlocked and opened. Out stepped LynZ who looked as though she failed an exam.

"Sorry." she mumbled. I was confused.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Maybe getting pregnant..." what was I? Her father?

"It's not your fault." I said bitterly as I got a coffee filter from the shelf. "It's mine."

"No it wasn't! I let you have sex with me without a condom."

"It was both of us." I poured coffee into the machine and pressed the on button. The machine whirred to life and began its mission of producing the strong liquid I needed to settle down and for LynZ to go to the bathroom. She said nothing in reply to what I said. She just sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. The coffee machine signaled it was ready and I poured two steaming cups of coffee. I handed one to LynZ and kept one for myself.

An hour passed as well as three more cups of coffee. We were watching some sort of swimming championships on TV. Water and coffee and so far LynZ didn't make a move for the bathroom. I bit my lip so I wouldn't freak out at her. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I saw the test opened and on the side of the bathtub. It was like it was laughing at me. I turned on the tap and washed my hands and looked in the mirror. I looked stressed.

"Gerard?" I turned my head to see LynZ in the door way.

"Mmm?" I turned off the tap and began drying my hands.

"Can I use the bathroom? I have to pee."
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahaha a cliff hanger ^.^