What He Doesn't Know

063

I told her to do all three of the tests to make sure. In a line on the bathroom counter they sat registering and finding the hormone that would say yes or no. I was back to pacing the room. LynZ sat on the closed toilet seat waiting for the signal. Of course it had only been a day, they might not even pick up on anything but we got a kind that should tell us on the day after sexual intercourse had occurred. I walked into the bathroom and and LynZ shook her head at me signaling that nothing was happening yet. I picked up one of the boxes and read the instructions on the back. We needed to wait a week before we would know. I threw it in the trash and picked up the next one. Same bull shit so I tossed it too. I got to the last box, we had to wait five minutes for it to register but ten has already passed. I scanned the small print again, reading that if it read nothing in fifteen minutes that it wasn't working.

Its been twenty minutes and still no result. The test was a fraud and was now sitting in the trash with the others. We decided to wait a week and then try again. I was a mess. I was laying on the bed staring at the ceiling wondering what I was going to do. If she got an abortion then I would be banished by my fans. If she was truly pregnant I was doomed to raise the kid unless... a plan was forming in my head but it wasn't pleasant. I would have to wait on it before I act. I pulled out my laptop out of its bag from beside my bed and opened it up. LynZ was out with a friend, I gave her strict orders not to say a word on this matter and she agreed. I had bribed her with her reputation and it worked. I opened Mibba and began the long process of updating my story which I had been procrastinating on. I was writing how I was feeling and what was happening. My fans didn't know but they would soon find out what was going through my head. Mark was speaking what I was typing and they believed it. Chapter 63... this is my journal. This is what he doesn't know, its what Frank doesn't know about not just the frerards I write but my secret I am keeping from the world. I might have gotten LynZ pregnant and I didn't want the baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Everyone hate me yet? :)