What He Doesn't Know

007

We chatted mostly about going home at the end of the week and seeing our family and friends again. After so many years we were like a family now but after all this time we still know little about each other. For instance, I don't know Bob's favorite color or Ray's favorite food. All I know is them in general. Mikey I know inside and out but that's only because he is my little brother. Frank I have researched online multiple times and find things I never knew about the small man. For example, I never knew he was actually 5'4. The wonders of the Internet. Seeing it was about lunch time, we had ordered things like burgers and for Frankie, a veggie burger. I was stunned when I first learned that he was a vegetarian all those years ago but now the concept doesn't sound that strange.

"What are you going to do when you get home Gee?" Ray asked me. Before I could reply Mikey cut me off.

"He will probably go masturbate in his room." people turned in there seats to stare at us for a moment. I glared at my brother.

"Funny. No I think I will sleep in my own bed first." I shrugged, "Then probably go to the mall."

"That's it?" Frankie asked me. I nodded. "Well I'm going to go and eat out with my parents then visit some cousins."

"I like that one." Bob commented and took a bite out of his burger.

"Me too." my eyes lingered on Frank a little longer then they were supposed to.

"What are you going to do Bob, since were getting dropped off in Jersey and your flying back to Chicago." Mikey asked and took a sip of his coffee. Bob shrugged.

"I don't really know besides talk to you guys on the phone and go out with my parents."

"So were your life line?" Ray asked. Bob nodded.

We were bored. To kill time before our show tonight we were shopping. It's a dream to shop in New York since they have everything you want or need. I was carrying a few bags containing clothes and souvenirs for mom and dad. Frank walked beside me carrying only one bag.

"What's in the bag?" It was a black paper bag with nothing written on it unless the writing was on the inside.

"Nothing besides skinny jeans." he shrugged. He always wore tight pants and everyday I would drool over them. Today he was wearing faded black ones with a rip in one knee. They were my favorite since they were his tightest. It showed everything hidden underneath. I often wonder if he could even where underwear underneath. Now was a chance to ask him.

"Can you even wear underwear? You wear skinnies everyday." he smirked and looked at the ground for a second.

"Why do you want to know?" I was beginning to regret my question but I had to play it cool.

"Because I'm madly in love with you and want to know so I can go jack off in a park somewhere." my face read serious but I know we was taking it as a joke. He burst out laughing. Deep down I was holding back tears but I kept telling myself that it was a joke he was laughing at so I grinned in response.

"Fine, yes I do wear boxers, when I go to bed but usually not." he was laughing.

"What about right now?" I tried to keep the joke running but to me it wasn't funny at all.

"No Gerard, I am not wearing any underwear."
♠ ♠ ♠
See, this chapter has nothing to do with James Bond. Lol