What He Doesn't Know

075

Frank knew and he was more or less okay with what was going on. He knew that I was supplying money to LynZ by mail but it was getting out of control, she texted me the other day to say she needed an extra fifty for new maternity clothes! Hell, she's like one month pregnant! I grudgingly did it though 'cause thats the kind of guy I am. I got her into this situation and now I was paying, literally.

"Have you come up with any names yet?" Frank asked as we were cutting out pumpkins and halloween decorations in the tour bus. The weather was turning colder as we moved into September and Frank's birthday was just two months away now, we just liked to start early.

"Not really, but I was thinking about the name Bandit." I mumbled as I began cutting out a bat from black construction paper.

"Bandit?" Frank scrunched up his nose in disproval. "Why?"

"It stole my life."

"Gee, you can't blame the kid for what you did." I nodded slowly.

"I know but its eating me inside." Frank put down his scissors and paper to come next to me and hug me. He rocked me back and forth. "Besides, what's wrong with the name Bandit? Its very rebellious." I laughed. Frank pulled away and rolled his eyes then continued on with his cutting. The tour bus doors opened and a cold gust of wind blew inside making me shiver.

"Fucking cold out there." Mikey mumbled as he stepped in. He closed the door behind him and took off his shoes and jacket.

"Where did you go?" Frank asked as he cut out a ghost.

"Comic book shopping." he replied and held up a plastic bag with the name of the store on it.

"Chemical Comics?" I raised an eyebrow.

"The guy was a fan, I got 'em free." he shrugged. I shook my head returned to my cut-outs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Back from camping ad is it ever good to be typing again. I'm sorry its just a filler but you guys get to know a bit more about LynZ's character. You'll find out even more soon enough. Comments appreciated :)