What He Doesn't Know

077

Our crew was building the stage for tonight in a large open field that the town used for fairs and such. I stood with my arms crossed watching as workers ran around adjusting lights and speakers. Those guys worked hard by driving ahead of us then building the stage to last a day or two then tear it down and repeat. I'm glad I was just the performer.

"Hey Gee." I turned my head to see Ray standing beside me.

"Hey man, what's up?"

"I have a question."

"Shoot."

"What's up between you and Frank?" I froze on the spot. I couldn't move my mouth or the rest of my body. What was he talking about? Was it that obvious? Who else knows?

"What are you talking about?" my mouth seemed to unglue itself.

"You guys are like chicks; you fight and make-up everyday! On top of it, you guys are pretty much inseparable... what the hells going on?" again, was it really that obvious?

"There's some shit going on right now back at home and Frank is helping me through it even though he doesn't like it, end of story." I spit the words out which seemed to take Ray off guard.

"Whoa chill, I wasn't attacking you, Mikey, Bob, and I just want to know."

"Ray, nothing is going on. I told you, there is shit going on I rather not talk about." I began walking away towards the stage area. Ray didn't follow which I was grateful for. I guess we need to tone it down on the loving.

"Gee wait up!" I stopped and turned around to see Mikey running up to me. He stopped beside me and gasped for air.

"Hey Mikes, going to question me like Ray did?"

"I'm your brother Gee, shouldn't I know what's going on?"

"No."

"What the fuck? Why the hell not?"

"Its none of your business." it was but I didn't tell him that, it was everyones.

"Gerard..." he whined. "What's happening to us? Were growing apart." I bit my lip. He was right, we never talked much anymore. Should I tell him the truth?

"Mikey... I-"
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahhha- comments will unlock the cliffhangerness xD