What He Doesn't Know

079

I don't know why I said it and I don't know what came over me. I don't want to marry LynZ and I want to make it clear but I guess I just snapped from the pressure. Frank will leave me for sure now and I don't know what to do anymore so I turned to me readers. I had been keeping them updated on my daily affairs even though they still thought my name was Mark. Today's entry of my pathetic life is about the mistake. The mistake I told Mikey who I bet will tell everyone else on his Twitter. It's why I never tell Mikey anything, ever.

As I typed I felt sick. Sick with guilt and regret. What have I done? I am just digging myself deeper and deeper into this hole of shit. Frank was justing looking down at me holding out the rope and I was ignoring it. Fuck, what was I going to do?

"Gee?" I shut my laptop as fast as I could in a panic. "You okay?" Frank sat on my bunk. I sighed but not in relief. I had just deleted everything I was writing, my laptop hated me.

"I'm not feeling very well." I lied. Frank put his hand to my head a frowned.

"Your head is warm, get under the blankets and I'll get you some pills." I did as I was told and thanked him. I was getting sick from all the stress, great. Frank returned with an aspirin and a glass of water. I downed the pill and thanked him again.

"Can I do anything else for you Gee?" Frank murmured. I shook my head. "Okay, get better soon." he kissed my forehead and turned the bunk lights off so I could nap. Truthfully, I wasn't the least bit tired. I never feel tired because I am under so much stress. I have a baby on the way, I am apparently engaged to a girl I can't stand, and I am about to lose the love of my life because of all of my mistakes! What was I going to do? There was a simple answer to that, ask the fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short and I promised softspoken I would update today but I am being bombarded with homework that is really stupid and a math quiz tomorrow >.< Anyways, this chapter is for her :)