What He Doesn't Know

080

I had asked the fans and they replied. Everyone wrote back on the comment forum to tell everyone the truth. If I tell the truth then I would be in deep shit not only with Frank but with everyone who knows me and fuck, my loyal fans will know this isn't just a fairy tale. I was digging myself deeper and deeper.

Lights bounced across bobbing heads as floodlights drowned the fans. They screamed and cheered when we ran onto the stage. This was no normal night. Tonight something big was about to happen to shape history as we know it. We opened with Famous Last words like we have always done but tonight my voice shook a little as I paced the stage. Fans didn't seem to notice my worry as I began to sweat, it could have been from the hot lights that bathed us in heat.

"I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone!" I sung and called for everyone to join in. Tonight was a night I didn't know if we should celebrate or scorn. Suddenly Frank took me by surprise as he ran up and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips, it could be the last.

Time was flying past me as I put all my energy into tonight for I knew this could be the end. Mikey was doing his own mini dance to the music as he happily played each rift. Bob was really into the beat and especially liked smashing the cymbals. Ray was dripping with sweat as he sang with me then would break off to head bang or pace like I did. It was the last song of the evening. We had already left the stage and come back. Now was the time when I would speak and thank our supporters.

"I have an announcement!" I said into the mic as I raised my hands for silence. Everyone paused and watched as though I was their leader. My band mates looked awfully confused except Mikey who looked as though he was about to piss himself with excitement. I was shaking with nerves. "Dear fans, I have made a grave mistake in my life and you have answered me to my questions." everyone was looking at each other with puzzled expressions, even Mikey who was looking shocked.

"Dear fans." I began again. "I am going to be a father and it was all a mistake that I never wanted to make with the woman I don't want to spend the rest of my life with." Mikey looked as though he was about to shit himself or pass out, I couldn't tell. Everyone in the audience didn't know wether to clap, throw something at me, or stand there and listen. So I continued.
"This past month I have been digging myself an early grave and I want everyone to know because no one will listen." I glanced at my little brother. "This was all a mistake that I blame completely on myself. I am in love with someone else who I do want to spend the rest of my life with and his name is Frank Iero."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have asked,
I have received.

You have asked,
You have received.

Now the story is slowly coming to a close but its not over yet. There is still the twist and I ask for you to tell your friends about this story (those who love frerard) to read and comment. I really am proud of this story and I actually am going to edit it and fix it up a bit and try and get it published. You guys who have commented over the months who have left me comments which have made me laugh (all of u), if it gets published you will be the ones I thank <3 <3 <3 :)