What He Doesn't Know

081

I waited as the crowd still starred at me dumbfounded. The lights remained still as the technicians waited for my cue to do something. Mikey's mouth was hanging open still in shock but it didn't beat Frank's beautiful pale face as his green slash hazel eyes burned into mine. I stood my ground and waited. Time ticked by and the thousands of people stood and starred completely silent. Was this a mistake?

"I don't want to seem like an asshole." I began. "But I..." there was no excuse. "It was all my fault and I blame no one and-" I stopped and turned to Frank. I dropped my hand that held the mic to my side. "and I just want to spend the rest of my life with you." I whispered. Frank's eyes were wide. Suddenly he took a cautious step forward, then another. Suddenly he stood right in front of me. I starred down into his eyes and waited. It felt like forever until Frank blinked let alone did anything to show me how he felt. He stood on his tippy-toes and pressed his soft lips to mine for a quick second. The cold metal of his lip ring felt nice and relieving. He pulled away too soon but I didn't change my expression of pleading. I didn't want him to leave me, not now and not ever. He took the mic out of my hand and brought it up so he could speak.

"You are a total asshole Gerard Arthur Way..." I bit my lip. "but you are a caring asshole and I love you." then he leaned forward again and my lips were once again greeted by his and I smiled. The crowd broke out of its trance or so it seemed when one member close to the front began to clap in encouragement. They were soon joined by others and suddenly the entire field, or so it seemed, were clapping and sending out wolf-whistles to us. Frank pulled away to grin for a second but returned to the kiss. It was slow and passionate, even when ran my tongue over bottom lip and began to toy with his lip ring. He giggled but it didn't set my mind completely at ease though I felt a thousand pounds lighter. I still had LynZ to deal with.

"I can't believe you did that!" she screamed in the phone. I grimaced for a second at the harsh tone. Frank looked at me questionably from the kitchen where he was washing dishes. It was two days since the show and we were still in the same field and soon would be heading off for British Columbia.

"Give me a break LynZ, I didn't give out your name."

"So what? Its all over the magazines now!"

"Big deal, no one knows its you!" I was getting frustrated.

"People have ideas." she hissed and I rolled my eyes. No shit they did, rumors fly around so fast when Mikey has Twitter, I just never use mine.

"LynZ, for Gods sake, I didn't tell anyone it was you specifically.

"Its all over Twitter." her voice dripped with vemon and I had to think for a second why her name would be on Twitter then it hit me. "Mikey." I said under my breath.

"What?" she didn't hear me.

"Nothing." I said quickly. Frank turned around while drying a plate and looked at me curiously. I rolled my eyes at him trying to tell him she was going on about nonsense.

"Gerard I need to tell you something." she sighed.

"What would that be?" There was a long pause before she replied. She sounded tired and defeated. I waited and waited. "Well?" I asked impatiently.

"You're not actually the father... I lied to you." and suddenly I felt so light I could just float away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please refer back to the last chapters comments (there is thanking going on >.>) BTW, this story will be over in about 5 or less chapters but I still have my other story, Mirror, Mirror On The Wall so please read that? :)
Also- today is my 16th b-day :P