What He Doesn't Know

082

If I wasn't going to be a father... then who was? I know, not really for a fact, that LynZ is pregnant. She never said she wasn't though so its what I am assuming. No way in fuck am I going to support her anymore since its no longer my burden to deal with. In celebration, Frank and I snuggled on the couch in front of the TV without worry that someone would see us. The band was still in total shock and Mikey was giving me the cold shoulder, I didn't blame him. His hopes were so high and I lit them on fire and watched them burn to the ground. He had every right to be mad.

"Gee?" Frank was resting his head on my chest watching TV while I had my arm draped around him loosely.

"Mmm?" I asked partially asleep.

"Did you mean what you said on stage?" I opened one eye lazily to glance down at him. "Do you really want ot spend the rest of your life with me?" he glanced up at me, the TV screen reflected in his hopeful eyes.

"You said you wanted to marry me, didn't you?" I asked instead. Frank looked back at the TV to think for a moment.

"Yes but- you weren't joking?" I frowned.

"Should I have? Were you joking?"

"Well it was the heat of the moment, I just assumed-"

"So it was impulse that you asked?" my throat felt tight and I wanted to push him off of me, but I waited.

"Of course not!" he sounded offended. He looked up at me again and looked into my eyes. "I has been thinking about it for a very long time but it just slipped out at that moment." he replied honestly.

"So you still want to get married?" I wanted to clarify.

"Yes Gee." I smiled to myself while he grinned. I hugged him tighter as we shared a peck on the lips. Its been like what, two months or so since we started going out? It honestly seems like forever and I want to spend the 'and ever' with Frank as my husband where we don't need ot hide who we are anymore. Without warning, he climbed on top of me so he was straddling my hips. I raised my eyebrows and smirked.

"Celebratory sex?" he smirked but said nothing, he just began kissing my neck. I sighed in contentment, finally I was free from all the stress so now I could truly enjoy this moment we shared. I didn't pay much attention to the fact that he pulled off my shirt and threw it towards the bus kitchen. All I noticed was Frank's icy fingers trailing slowly south but his lips remained on my neck. I ran my hands through his soft hair and smiled to myself, this was how it was supposed to be. How could I want anything more then just my Frankie? I let out a soft moan when the butterfly kisses turned into small love bites.

"Shh..." he whispered softly. "Ray is sleeping in the bunk room." he smiled. Then again, Ray slept like a dead man... and I screamed like a whore and so did Frankie.

"So-" I gasped. "Are you still mad at me?" I bit back a moan when he began massaging me through my jeans.

"Very mad." he replied with a smirk. Fucking tease. He began to undo both button and zipper on my jeans. Soon enough, the restricting material was tossed aside to leave me in my black briefs, which I never liked at much as boxers for this fact- too tight! I whimpered helplessly when he refused to take his clothes off too. "Patience." he whispered seductively and it drove me crazy. I was so hard right now I was ready to explode! Frank then pulled off my briefs to leave me in all my glory. He just sat there and checked me out with a smirk playing on his perfect lips. His lip ring glinted in the light and I wanted nothing more to kiss him. This was driving me insane! His fingers were so cold they made me gasp when he took my length in one hand and began to pump me. I gripped his hair tighter in pure pleasure.

"Fuck Frankie..." I moaned.

"Shh..." he reminded me again with a smile. With his other hand, he traced the abs I wish I had while kissing me lower and lower still while keeping a steady rhythm. Heaven at its best.
I began to tremble from the pleasure and Frank noticed, he stopped all together, he was planning something else too. Frank just grinned to himself with his hand still wrapped around my hard cock. Suddenly his grin faltered as he tilted his head to the side as if listening. Suddenly the bus doors burst open and a cold gust of wind slipped by making me shiver. Bob entered and instantly his eyes met ours. His eyes widened considerably at our current and unchanging positions and we starred back at him speechless. Suddenly he ran screaming for the bunks.

"What the fuck man!" we heard Ray shout. Frank and I burst into hysterics at that.

"Poor Bob." Frank laughed, his hand remained in place. The drummer just saw the guitarist and the lead singer having sex in the tour bus... and it made me happy. We didn't have to hide anymore!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its such a filler though long- story will be longer then expected (more like 8 more chapters or even more!) AT LEAST ITS THE BEGINNING OF SEX xD and i lost my camera D: i just wanted to put that out there... it was last seen in Tim Hortons... 3 hours away from here...