What He Doesn't Know

085

I thought back to what I said to the taxi driver. It made me snicker to myself. LynZ as my wife? I should write a one paneled comic about it. I'm just glad he believed me when I told him, I don't even have a ring on my finger!

"Sir?" I turned my head away from the window and smiled at the flight attendant. "Would you like headphones?"

"No thanks, I have some." she smiled and walked away. The seat next to me was empty which was good meaning I could stretch a little. So far no one has noticed me. The plane is filled with seniors and parents mostly. The few teenagers I saw wore chains around their neck and ridiculous hats on, I could hear their rap music from here.

The plane landed and I became anxious. I had filled out my immigration form and I was ready to jump out of my seat when the plane parked. When It did, before belts unbuckled and people stood up, I was out of there like a cat on fire... okay not the best analogy. I was first in line for immigration. A large woman motioned me forward and i complied.

"Where did you come from?"

"Toronto, Canada." I bit my lip.

"Reasons to why you were there?" I handed her my passport.

"I was touring with my band." she looked at me as though I were a moron.

"Then why are you back so soon? Without anyone else?" nosy bitch.

"My girlfriend is having our baby and I have to be there for her." I lied. Frank is my girlfriend, not LynZ... he certainly was the most feminine out of the both of us and he was shorter. She smiled at me and handed me back my passport and signed the paper I needed. She wished me luck and sent me off. I hurried past the luggage bay and straight for the exit.
The man beside the door took my card and I pretty much ran into the Taxi dock. Cabs lined the curb and I called to a driver who quickly got in his car as I jumped in the passenger side.

"Newark General Hospital and please hurry." the man pulled out of the line and stepped on the gas which pushed me into the seat. What was with crazy taxi drivers? LynZ had texted me telling me she was head for Newark General and to meet her there. Though this wasn't my baby, It was in my blood to be too nice I guess. She caused me pain and worry for nothing. She used me for my money and popularity which worked and now I was coming back to support her in a time of need. I was such a pansy. Why did Frank bother keeping me around?

"Twenty six, ninety." the driver said which snapped me from my thoughts. I pulled out my wallet and handed him a thirty and told him to keep the change while I ran in to the front desk.

"Lindsey Ballato?" I asked the nurse urgently. She stared at me for a moment before checking her computer.

"Third floor, maternity ward." with that I ran for the elevator.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just thought I'd describe his trip. Any guesses on what will happen? I think you guys will like the twist coming up in like 2 chapters I guess.

By the way, as a replacement for this story, I have started another frerard called Lost In You. Go check it out because again, it wont be your typical frerard :) Please check it out??