Status: Finished.

My Tongue is Tied to a Dream of Being with You

Tamilyn Lily Rose is now an orphan.
Her mother died when she was seven, and she has never known her father.
On her eighth birthday, she receives an unexpected gift; a message from her mother. Every year on her birthday she gets another videotaped message from her mother, and through these messages she begins to discover that her mother's death wasn't what she thought and that her father was more important than she'd ever imagined.

***

- There won't be a sequel, but there will be a prequel. This part will just be written first. Kind of like Star Wars... but not really. Haha, I don't know.

- It begins in 2016, but technology is much the same as now because of course I don't know what it will be like in eight years time. However, each chapter happens a year after the last.

- Rated R because one specific chapter might get quite a bit graphic. NOT sexually. But it might be a bit disturbing for some.

- Title from 'My Paper Heart' by The All-American Rejects.

- This story is now entered in the I'm A Famous Person's Child contest hosted by The Paigels.
  1. Chapter One
    Eight years old
  2. Chapter Two
    Nine years old
  3. Chapter Three
    Ten years old
  4. Chapter Four
    Eleven years old
  5. Chapter Five
    Twelve years old
  6. Chapter Six
    Thirteen Years Old
  7. Chapter Seven
    Fourteen years old.
  8. Chapter Eight
    Fifteen years old.
  9. Chapter Nine
    Seventeen years old
  10. Chapter Ten
    Eighteen Years Old
  11. Epilogue
    "It was a plane ride..."