The Epic Battle

Dun.Dun.Dun.

Once in a century, in the vast solar system, star wars erupted. In a far, far continent, there lived three warriors; Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan, and Darth Vadah. The three were called the Ghost Busters! There was this landform called Rota, which was haunted. The Ghost Busters sucked the monsters out and put it there... Ghost Capturing Vacuum machine. But they didn't know that there was this drainage basin that had a mutated Chubala-Shaaka. Though, Chubala-Shaaka did no harm, so the Ghost Busters didn't care about it.

The Ghost Busters lived on the biosphere. Their enemies, the Sarahticuss-Klan lived in the core, the center of the planet... Klanigeeha. The clan caused the continental drift 200 million light years ago. The Ghost Busters traveled through the crust, through the mantle and broke through the core. The greatest space war had begun! The Chubala-Shaaka hated the Saraticuss-Klan, so he traveled through hydrosphere, then the atmosphere, and finally reached the lithosphere of the Klanigeeha planet. When he reached his destination, he threw fire grenades that penetrated the Klanigeeha and went through the core. The Sarahticuss-Klan died, but the Ghost Busters had time to escape. But as they were going through the mantle, they met a monster made out of magma. Magmar, the Sarahticuss-Klan's little Pokémon pet... Battled them and finished off the Ghost Busters.

And soon, the years past and humans started to become huborgs. Chubala-Shaaka ceased to exist. A new generation of Ghost Busters rose! And they were; L- a super genius man, Hitsugaya - the ninja, and Cloud - the Last Air bender of Kingdom Hearts land. Chubala-Shaaka then died because... He wasn't the new 'God' of the new world. So he threw a hissy fit and being old... It gave him a heart attack. Suddenly, Barney the purple dinosaur and Godzilla of Japan teamed up to conquer Planet Klanigeeha. The Ghost Busters took care of Barney easily because all he could was... Dance and sing. Godzilla was hard to capture. He created massive tsunamis every time he stepped and caused continental drifts to happen when he screamed.

Then, the Ghost Busters called for back up and the Jedi's came and defeated Godzilla. The huborgs were governed by L and Hitsugaya opened up a dance studio with Karate lessons included. Cloud... Let's just say he's... Doing great. Barney was sent to Earth to do some… Time. Godzilla was sent to Japan, back at Earth to do some time as well. The Ghost Busters died, but then again- a new generation raised and defeated monsters…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha, the last sentence refers to the original Ghost Busters, you know the three guys >D
I forgot their names, forgive me D:

Heh heh, hope you enjoyed Shaaka's, Rhoda's, and Gee's little comedy story :D