Till Death Don't We Part

Meeting new people

"KC get up it is time to go. You will be late!" yelled my mom

"I am not going and you can't make me go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I can't go and she can't make me go. For your heads up I have to go to a
Military school to shapen up because that bitch of a mother says that I always get in trouble and I only get in trouble 13 times a month. That isn't a lot is it? I got up out of bed and went into my closet and look for something to wear when I.....OMG I just forgot I had a date with Jason tonight. I can't miss that. I looked for something sexy to wear when I go over to Jason house and talk to him about the boot camp. I found my red sparkle short dress that is 9 inches above my knee and it tight and the front top is really low. I then went to the bathroom and fixed my makeup and hair and went down stairs to grab a breakfast bar and hit the road.

"Where do you think you are going dressing like that?"

"I am going over to Jason."

"No you are not!"

"Why not then?"

"Because you have to go to military school camp and we are going to go in my car which you think is a piece of shit."

" I can drive myself over to Jason's talk to him for a few minutes and then drive myself over to the fucking boot camp that you signed me up for so I won't hear you bitching on and on and on about how I should straighten up and crap!"

Then I just walked out of the door and hopped in my car and drove over to Jason’s house. I walked up to the front step and he flung open the door and said....

"I want you to me someone."
"Ok"

As I walked in I looked on the couch and saw a guy there he had black hair green eyes.

"KC, this is Billie.”

"Hi"

He had the cutest voice I had ever heard.

"Billie is my best friend. I met him in Casers Guitars.”

“Cool.”

“How long have you and Jason been going out?”

“We have been going out for about 2 years.”

DING, DONG

“Hey KC can you get that?” yelled Jason from the Kitchen

I got up and went over to the door. I turned the knob and opened the door, but then the door flung back hit me in the nose and slammed me on to the wall. I covered my nose because it was starting to bleed. I looked up to see two guys walking over to Billie.

“Tre look what you did!” Billie said pointing at me

“Holy Shit I didn’t see you there babe” Tre said

“It’s okay I am fine just a nose bleed, but since you did that to me I get to do this to you.”

With that being said I ran after Tre with him shrieking like a little 3 year old. I was running and laughing at the same time until I fell to the ground crying and laughing. Tre ran right into a wall while looking back at me. That made me laugh even harder. As I walked down the stairs to where everyone was they were all silent.

“KC I need to talk to you about something” Jason began saying

What is it?

“Well, we need to…………”