Till Death Don't We Part

I have some bad news

“WHAT!!!”

“I am really sorry but I think we should break up the guys in school are thinking I am paying you to have sex with me and chanting JASON’S DATING A SLUT!. And I can’t handle that anymore I am really sorry.”

He was reaching over for a hug to say sorry. I punched him in the nose and we fell to the floor. Hot streaming tears were running down my cheeks as I ran out of the door. I ran over to my car and unlocked the door. Revved up the engine and sped out of the drive way. I made my way down to the beach which was only 5 minutes away. I got out of the car and went to sit on the rocks in the water. I heard someone walk up to me. I turned my head and saw that is was Mike. He had a concerned look on his face.

“Kas are you ok?

“ Does it look like I am?” I snapped back

“I am sorry even though I only met you like 10 minutes ago. I think you are gorgeous. I really like you and I wanna go out with you. So will you?”

“Mike, you seem like a nice buy but I don’t know. Give me a chance to think about it.”

So he turned and left.

After I think about 3 hours later I decide to leave. As I make my way to the car. I feel someone put their hands around my stomach and mouth I try to scream but nothing comes out. I bite their hand, but he won’t let go.

“If you don’t stop squirming I will shoot you.”

*KC’s mind*
Oh shit no please no it can’t be him. Him that I hate so much who left my family the one I used to call DADDY.

*End of KC’s mind*

So called dad dragged me to his car. As he threw me in the car I look up and see someone punching him then hit dad with a bat. The door slowly opens and I see Mike looking at me with his hand out. I take it.

I started to weep in his muscular arms.

“Shhhh…. Kas it is ok nobody can hurt you know…….it’s ok.”

I felt safe in his warm arms. I can hear his heart beating.
*Mike’s POV*

As I was soothing her and calming her down. The sobbing stops. I looked down at the angel from heaven. My shirt was wet from her tears. As she lay in my arms sleeping I knew everything would change between us. At least I hoped it would.

I carried her to the car. As I drove over to Billie’s house (who’s I am staying at) she lay so still. I carried her to the front door. As I walked in everyone was running around getting things ready to put her down on. It was pretty funny.

“WHERE IS THE WATER!!!! AHHH PEOPLE WATER HOT WATER WHERE IS IT!!!” screamed Tre

“In the kitchen the faucet turn it to the left for hot tre you asshole. She isn’t dying just sleeping and is burning up TRE HURRY WITH THE WATER AND BLANKETS QUICK!!!!” I screamed

I kissed her forehead. She was moving around a bit and moaning.

Please god let her be ok and not die on me. I need her

After about a half hour she was still burning up. So we took her to the emergency room. They took her in right away. Tre, Billie, and I were waiting in the waiting room.

“Mr. Pitchard, Mr. Armstrong, and Mr. Cool?” the doctor said

We all walked up to him.

“I am afraid I have some bad news and good news.”

“Just tell us already what is going on.” Tre snapped

“Well the good news is that she is awake and isn’t injured it was just her appendix. The bad news is that KC is dying.”