Till Death Don't We Part

I think I have feelings for her

*Mike's POV*

I turned to the doctor.

"Fix her!" I screamed

"Mike calm down. She will do anything and everything to help her you just have to fucking relax." said Billie Joe.

I walked over to KC and held her hand and rubbed it with me thumb.

*Tre's POV*

"So Doc. what can you do to help her?"

"Well, I can get drops to put in her eyes to help clear her pupils a little bit so she can at least see. She'll have to stay here while she has the medication because I have had patients have seizures, hurt themselves, and open a window and jump out thinking it was a elevator."

"OH MY GOD!!"

I turned and looked at Kas. She was crying really hard. Mike was holding onto her. I knew that he really loved her, but why was I feeling jealous inside?

The doctor talked with us for a while about KC. She was telling us about how long KC will stay in the hospital and how long she has to use the medication. KC fell asleep. She look so cute. I was getting really tired and so was Billie.

"Mike, me and Billie are going home to get some sleep do you want to com with us?"

"No guys you go ahead. I think I'll stay here tonight."

"Ok dude see ya in the morning."

*KC's POV*

"Mike, I know I am dying and I'm scared" I said between sobs

"Shhhh......it's ok. The Doctor will find something to make you better and for you to be able to see again."

"No Mike they don't have a cure to stop me from dying. If they did I wouldn't be here right now. I have had this sickness since I have 3."

"I know."

Mike held me in his arms while I cried into his chest. I really liked Mike he was gorgeous.

"Mike remeber when you came after me when I left Jason's house?"

"Yea."

"Is your offer still open?"

"Of course."

"Ok then I will be happy to be your girlfriend." I said and kissed him.