Love, Loss, Hope, Repeat

Ok, so here's the deal. My name is Samantha, but all of my friends call me Sam. I'm 17 years old and a senior at North Ridge High School. I've had the same 4 best friends since Kindergarten. There's Lena, my best friend in the entire world who I know will be there for me no matter what. Dan is more of a in school and Friday night friend. Lena’s sister, Lauren, is amazing and totally random and my twin sister, Kyli, is the only person in my family that I actually talk to.

I get along with almost everyone, so when the school staff decides that I should show the kid around, it should be no problem, right? WRONG! Lena likes him, I like one of his brothers, Kyli likes his other older brother, who likes Lena and Lena thinks I secretly have a thing for the new kid, but I don’t. Its an all around love fest! My ex-boyfriend, Charlie, won't move on and thinks we should be together forever. Oh yeah and there's also Dan’s girlfriend, Tiffany, whodoesn’t exactly like the idea of all of us being friends.

Characters:
Samantha (Sam): me
Lena: my best friend since we were 5
Dan: another one of my best friends
Nick: the new kid, and an awesome singer and guitar player, but he won't let the world know it
Joe: Nick's brother, who is also an amazing singer
Kevin: Joe and Nick's older brother, who is an amazing guitar player and singer but he doesn't like to admit that he can sing at all.
Charlie: my ex-boyfriend who thinks we should still be together
Tiffany: Dan's girlfriend, who doesn't exactly like the idea of him being friends with us