‹ Prequel: A New Playing Field
Sequel: Crawling Back To You

Lucky I'm In Love With My Best Friend

Jonai Girls

Megan's POV

Image

Last night, Disney held their Winter Jam at the Kodak Theatre in L.A. Our favorite Jonai Brothers performed, along with Demi Lovato, Jesse McCartney, Jordan Pruitt, and Slutty Cyrus...oh, I mean Miley.

When the brothers stepped out of their car, it was no surprise to see Megan Gibson (left) attached to youngest brother, Nick. Adorable Megan looked...adorable! No surprise there! She’s the cutest and I just love her! Finally, Nick landed himself a SANE girl!

What surprised everyone were the two beauties accompanying the older Jonas Bros! Mid-bro Joe announced the blonde, whom his arm was around, as his girlfriend, Pamela (middle). After some research, we have found that she is Pamela Sanders, a writer for People magazine. She is the also author of ‘Megan vs. Miley’ articles, if I may call them that. Maybe Megan introduced the two?!

The brunette whose arm was linked with eldest brother Kevin’s arm was introduced as his girlfriend. Her name is Dina Cordon (right). Word on the street is she is a family friend of the Jonai from when they lived in Dirty Jersey. She moved out to L.A. and Kevin and Dina reconnected. Rekindled an old flame, maybe?

I think this was a good decision and I think all three girls are gorgeous. Nick’s taste in a girl like Megan makes me trust the judgment of the other 2/3’s of the Jonas crew. Pamela and Dina look like sweet girls!

Do you think it was a good decision on Kevin and Joe’s part to come out with this information? What do you think of the girls? Comment your opinions!


The next afternoon, Nick and I read the latest post on Perez Hilton’s blog at the desk in his room. As I sat on Nick’s lap in his chair, I turned around to see if Nick was still reading. He was, and he looked darn cute doing it. His chocolate brown eyes squinted in the direction of the screen, his mouth slightly hanging open. A smile crept on my face as I stared at him staring at the computer screen. He turned his attention to me for a split second, followed by a double take.

“What?” he asked. I leaned in and crashed his lips. Since I caught Nick off guard, his mouth was still open and I immediately took initiative. Slipping my tongue into his mouth, Nick sat up straighter in the chair, placing one hand on my lower back and one hand on the back of my neck.

Being his boy self, Nick grabbed one of my legs, making it clear what he wanted. I swung my left leg to the other side of Nick’s body, moving into a straddle position without ever breaking connection. Nick’s hands found their way to my hips as he pushed my tongue back into my mouth, followed by his own. It was this moment I decided letting guys take the control they strive for is not always a bad thing. Nick can take all the control he wants.

I slightly cringed as Nick began slowly running his hands up and down my sides, my t-shirt trailing along with his fingertips. I moved my hands from around his neck to the depths of his curls. Nick’s strong arms slid under my shirt and wrapped me in the tightest hug I have ever been in. His grasp on me was so strong, I could barely move. Slowing down the kiss, Nick gradually pulled away, his lips lingering on mine for just a few seconds before he placed his forehead against mine.

“You know I love you, right?” he asked.

“Of course I know. You prove it to me every day,” I responded.

“And we can be completely honest with each other with no hard feelings, right?”

“Yes,” I said, pulling my forehead away from his. I looked into his eyes, curious as to what was going to escape his sweet lips next.

“Okay, well, your hair looks like you did it in the dark.” Grabbing a piece of my hair, Nick lifted it with a look of disapproval.

“Wow Nick, you are such a mood killer,” I sarcastically stated, removing myself from his lap. I walked over to fell backwards onto his bed. Staring at the ceiling, I heard Nick let out a small laugh as he stood up.

“I’m sorry, Meg. I had to say it. It’s just so funny.”

“It’s funny that she insulted me like that?” Nick let out a sigh as he laid down next to me. He used one of his arms to prop his head up and his other arm sprawled out across my stomach.

“That’s not what I meant and you know it. I think it’s funny that she’s still trying to start things up with you. I also think it’s funny how you responded. You owned her like...I can’t even describe. I wish I was there to see my girl in action. I really do.”

“Yeah, it was pretty funny.”

“So Dina and Pamela told me! You are officially a saint to those girls. Kevin and Joe said they couldn’t stop raving about how you verbally kicked Miley’s ass. I’m proud of you.”

“Proud that your girlfriend can be a bitch?” I laughed.

“No, although that is pretty hot. I’m proud you stood your ground like that. And I’m thankful that you stood up for me like that. You’re the best.” I smiled as Nick leaned down and smiled against my lips. A few seconds later, one quick, forceful knock on the door interrupted us.

“Come in,” Nick called out.

The door opened slowly. In walked Kevin, his curly hair even more all over the place than usual, like he was excessively running his hands through. Kevin looked...off. Not like himself. Kevin is always chipper, his smile radiates a room as soon as he enters. That smile was gone. The optimistic glow in his eye was gone.

“Hey Kev, are you alright?” I asked nervously.

Kevin looked me straight in the eyes. His facial expression and body language screamed, "I'm in pain?" He threw his phone at the bed, turned his body around, and left the room. Ten seconds later, the slamming of a door echoed through the entire Jonas house.

I hesitantly sat up and reached for Kevin’s Blackberry. Picking it up in my hand, I brought it back for both Nick and I to see at the same time.

1 Received Text Message: Dina Cordon
3:32 pm- I can’t do this anymore, Kevin. I just...I can’t. I’m so sorry. It’s over.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uhohhh! Sorry it's short.

Buttttt!
1. Shoutout to Dina for getting my creative juices flowing for this and for what's to come. Love you D!
2. Shoutouts to Liz and Heather--after I read their amazing and longgg(!) chapter of Fore!, I got inspired to crank this chapter out. Love you girls!

Comment :)