Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Day two at 4am

Dear Diary,

It's day two at Frank's and I didn't have to change my boxers last night! That's a good start! Oh god, I'm so hyper, it's four o'clock in the morning and me and Frankie have been drinking red bull and eating skittles. AT FOUR O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING BITCH! Unfortunately, during the night, while I was sleeping, Frankie read my diary. Gr. He was giggling like fuck, silently, it still woke me up though cause it was making the bed bounce.

Oh how I'd love to make the bed bounce with Frank. *Smirk*

I hope he doesn't read that. I really hope he doesn't read that! Anyway...

He's asleep again now. He looks so cute! Aw my little baby Frankie, all snuggled up looking so adorable. How could anyone dislike something this cute? Honestly. Someone give me two good reasons not to like him. I mean...come on, he's perfect in every way! To me anyway. He's my baby. Last night was so sexy. We took separate showers and then we were both just making out in our boxers for about half an hour.

Frank's mom is gonna start learning to knock on the door before she comes in now. It happened again. She walked in on us again! It was even more awkward this time cause...well...only in our boxers. Ya know, a little extreme for the eyes of a mother maybe. We slept in only our boxers too, Frank's room is so hot! Even hotter with two people under the covers. His bed is pretty big but he has a hugging habit and he hides with his head under the covers so me being me did the same and we ended up ditching the covers after a while. It really was hot.

Fancy waking up about three hours later with someone's hand in your boxers...man he's so horny. Even in his sleep! Yes, he was, in fact, sleeping when his hand ended up in my boxers. I have to admit, it did feel pretty good. Thats not the point though.

I woke him up and he was really quite embarrassed until I actually told him I liked it. The he giggled and said I was kinky. Which I am but ya know. We fell asleep to two songs on repeat, one after the other, Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off by Panic! At The Disco and Lay Down by Priestess. Pretty cool tracks. I had to work to keep my composure during Lying Is The Most Fun. God the lyrics at the beginning...I'm not even gonna go there.

Anyway. Shit, I think he's waking up. Nope, just...moaning in his sleep. Holy fuck...gimme a minute, I gotta hear this.

He said my name! Shit! He's run off to the bathroom to 'calm down' now. I'm just trying to ignore the resounding moaning in my head and concentrate on writing this shit.

Cause I have to otherwise 'problems' are likely to arise. And thats never good because usually I can't just leave them, they get worse. How lame. *Sigh*

Ah well, I'll just blame Frank. It's easier than blaming myself. So I'm horny. It's Frank's fault that I'm horny. So...yeah. Not my fault. HA HA IN YOUR FACE! Sorry.

*Sings* Lay down, sleep, you'll be lonely, I know I won't go.

Addicted to that song right now. It's so cool. Just like Frankie. I think I'm addicted to him too. But thats fine, I enjoy every moment of it.

He's back now and sitting on my ass cause I'm laying on my front. I -

Sorry, he tried to steal you from me. It's okay diary. We're safe in the bathroom. He didn't clean the floor properly though, there's still some cum on it. Ah well. I'll live, I'm sure.

I should go back to him now. The battle lasted a good fifteen minutes and then turned into a steamy make out session which lasted another fifteen minutes and he really didn't look impressed when I left the room with you diary. So I'm gonna go back to him now.

ox I love you Diary.

Gerard.

P.S. I wonder if he's asleep or if he's going to ambush me with one of his sexy attacks. My god, do I love those!
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment. I've not been getting many and they kinda lift my mood. ox Thank you.