Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

NO MORE COFFEE! I know, I know...

Dear Diary,

FRANK'S HOUSE RAN OUT OF COFFEE!!!

How will I survive!? I'll surely die of withdrawal symptoms! And whats worse, Frank wont even be able to get me out of bed in the morning!

As you may have figured out, Gerard Way does not function well without coffee. I'm sure I can convince Frank's mom to buy some more though, so it should be okay.

Now, to more pressing matters.

Unfortunately, Frank and I are ill again. It's probably the weather. I really do feel shitty though, so does Frankie. We got attacked by his dog, Professor Buckley yesterday. Well, I did and Frank was like,

"Hey! Stop molesting my boyfriend!"

Then I started laughing and giggling because he was licking my face and Frankie being Frankie was like,

"Hey! Quit it flea bag! I'm the only one around here who gets to lick Gerard's face! So stop before I kick yo ass dawg!"

I was pissing myself laughing. (Not literally) It was hilarious. Eventually the dog got bored and went away and I had to wash my face because I was covered in slobber. That's dogs for ya though. Well, Frank's dogs anyway.

Oh yeah, I know Frankie is "shocked and disappointed" but he'll get over it. He loves me enough to get over it. I hope...anyway, that's not where I was going with this. What I was going to explain was that I haven't done it at all-Okay, once, but that's not the point- since I met Frankie. He makes me so happy, he's like my drug. I need him to live, to breathe, he's taking over me.

Maybe I care too much. That's always been something about me, I start caring about someone too much and then they give up on me. That's just how it is, compassion's in my nature. Frankie seems that way too, I'm just not sure. He...he's almost too good to be true. Where did I go right? How did I get him? What could I possibly have done to deserve Frankie? I must've done something amazing in my sleep or something. Like saved someone from drowning in a raging river or something.

It had to be pretty amazing anyhow. Oh, on another note...

I absolutely cannot believe that Frankie wrote in my diary that he got hard over me in class. That's just...I wouldn't ever write that in a diary. Mine or anyone else's. No way man. It's just too...embarrassing. Okay, yeah, I've gotten a boner over him in school before but I still wouldn't...

Okay, it's a bit late now. Good job Gee-tart. Eh, anyway. Who cares? He probably doesn't care anyway.

Well, if I know Frankie, he'll read it and then raise his eye brows at me and go,

"Is that so?" In a suggestive voice.

That's just Frankie. My lovely Frankie. Ooh! I thought of a name...

FRANKIE-POOH!

I'm sorry, thats very unoriginal. He calls me Gee-baby but I haven't got a name for him yet. Maybe....hurm.....I GOT IT!

Frizzank!

Oh yeah, I love it! It'sfurry cute. Furry? Where'd that come from? I think it might have something to do with the fact that Frankie has a color changing light with feathers on it and he just showed it to me and I said,

"It's furry."

And I was probably looking at it funny too. I'm not sure but Frank startedlaughing giggling at me. So I guess I was looking at it strangely. Then again, I look strange anyway. Ha ha. Sorry, I thought it was funny. I think a lot of things are funny. Like the dance Frank is doing. We're listening to Never Wanted To Dance by Mindless Self Indulgence and he's doing some stupid ass dance to it. It's hilarious.

I'm gonna go now because I feel like making out with my boyfriend on his couch for a while. Just to kill some time and enjoy myself at the same time.

Love ya diary!

ox

Frankie's Gee-baby.

P.S. Just wanted to apologize for my incessant ranting about Frankie. He's just too amazing not to think about twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. It's just not possible!
♠ ♠ ♠
There will be a new author to write Frankie's entries. So, everyone give a warm welcome to shotgunsinner1. A.K.A. Jessie Trousdale! She's one of my most faithful readers and now that I've got to know her, I've come to discover that she is one of the most amazing people you could ever meet.

If you have a problem with that, I'd prefer it if you could tell me personally because if you give Jessie shit, I will find out anyway and I will hunt you down by your scent and drink your blood.

Yeah, you got it, I'm a vampire, so is Jessie. We're watching you *Evil laugh*

Joking lol. We're not watching you, but we are vampires. Be nice, ya hear?

Who am I kidding, that's common sense. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx *Love*

Comments?