Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Frankenberry Sparkle!

Dear Diary,

Oh my god! I would totally eat that skittle for the rest of my life! Frankenberry Sparkle! I LOVE IT! I'm gonna make one! I'm gonna put loads of skittles in a blender, puree them and make them all into one big skittle, then get sugar crystals and put them all over it so it's sparkly and TA-DA! FRANKENBERRY FUCKIN SPARKLE!

I'm so hyper! I'm back on coffee again! WHOOP!

COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE!

Okay, okay, I'm done, I'm finished. I don't know what I did without coffee. I probably slept a lot. I don't remember, I was too busy whining. Yeah, I'm terribly lazy and inconvenient without coffee. I can't do anything. Thanks to Frank and Linda, I'm okay now. GO ME! Well, no...not really...GO LINDA AND FRANKIE!

You should feel very fucking special, Frankie drooled on you. He hasn't even done that to ME! I envy you Diary. You got drooled on and I didn't. I'm sorry, it just doesn't work that way. Not in my books.

I mean, okay, so he was drooling over me but he wasn't drooling on me. He was drooling on you. So there, I will have my revenge bitch. You just wait.

Anyways, moving on.

Yes, Frank is right, his dick has extremely bad timing. Common sense? Not so much. I mean, come on, it's me. Common sense my ass. Now me on the other hand. My cock does have a common sense. And yeah, yeah, I contradicted myself. Big deal, my mom does it all the time. It's kinda funny to be honest.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. FUCK! I DO NOT STRUT! How rude! I DON'T STRUT! YA HEAR ME IERO? I DO NOT STRUT!

That's better. Just getting my message across. I really, honestly, do not strut. I'm sure of that.

OH! AWESOME NEWS! Linda took me to my appointment with my counselor at the doctors and guess what they told me!

Frank's right, you are shit at this game.

THEY TOLD ME I WAS COMING OF THE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS! Oh, I'm so psyched! I say it's Frank that's cured me, I'm not kidding.

They started saying a few weeks ago that they thought my state of mind was improving and they asked me if anything had changed. So I told them, I met a guy that I really like and he's amazing and sweet and all that jazz and that we were dating. So they noted that down and every week, they ask if we're still dating, I say yes and they put something on the clipboard. It looks like a tick but I don't see what they're writing about me. I'm really happy about it anyway. I could've cried, that's how happy I was. So I spent the ride home singing to random songs on the radio. At the top of my lungs might I add.

I'm having counseling for another three or four weeks before they let me go. Then, I can live like a normal guy! No pills, no doctors and NO DYLAN! WHOOP!

Ha-ha, I'm kidding, I love Dylan really. That and he's family, so I'd have to see him sometime anyway. *Sigh* I feel so giddy.

Yeah, Frank and I "did something" together. Man, I could imagine "something" alright. *Snickers* Yeah, well, it's not what I w thinking No, not at all. We just spent some time together, hugged, made out, giggled at stupid shit. Ya know, romantic stuff.

Again, I WAS SO NOT STRUTTING! >.< Jesus, why does everyone feel the need to put actions in my being and words in my mouth? But yeah, I wanted some attention. I got some too! HOW AWESOME AM I?

Answer: Average.

Best ever.*Orgasm* *Sarcasm*

XD I can't believe I just put orgasm again. Well, whatever. I don't care. I like the word orgasm. Don't ask me why, I just do. It's a cool word.

Oh, dear god, what am I ON!? I just sat here telling you that I like the word ORGASM! FUCKIN HELL! What a word to tell someone you like, eh? That's pretty funny shit dude. Still, I like the word orgasm, it's cool. I don't care what you think, I just love it.

Yeah, just to let you know, I'm gonna start wearing really tight pants all the time now just because I know Frank likes it. I'm not entirely sure why though. I mean, I'm not the only guy who wears tight pants and besides, they're only pants.

THEY'RE JUST PANTS GODDAMMIT BOY!

Sorry. XD

I'm listening to Jack The Ripper, originally by Morrissey. I don't know who this band is, but it's awesome. Much faster than the original. I love the chorus.

Crash into my arms.
I WANT YOU!
You don't agree.
But you don't refuse.
I know you.

It's pretty amazing. Anyway, I'm gonna go and see if I can get a little lovin from Frankie.

Smell ya later.

ox GeRAWRd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Note: The version of Jack The Ripper in this is My Chemical Romance's but obviously, it wouldn't be recorded by them in this story.

Comments.

P.S. To all who welcomed Jess with open arms, I thank you. ox