Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

For once, I'm smiling.

Dear my wonderful Diary,

I spoke to him! I spoke to him! I spoke to him! I spoke to him! I spoke to him! I spoke to him!

Ouch. Hand cramp. Note to self: Write slower.

But holy Jesus I freakin' SPOKE TO HIM! Kinda...I asked him for some stationary. A pencil, a pen, a rubber and a ruler. I totally forgot mine today. Silly me! And, but, and he kind of nodded and I think he mumbled a yes but he gave them to me! I promised I'd give them back at the end of the day and I did and he said that I could borrow them any time I wanted.

So that was the highlight of the day. The rest of it was spent doodling in my notebook and trying to ignore people's comments about me being an 'Emo Fag'. Thats my name at school to most people. Oh well. I have you, Frank and, when times get really rough, my trusty razor-blade. Yeah, yeah. I said it. Whatever. Go get fucked you stupid paper.

Oh what?

Why am I getting all mad and down again? I'm sorry Diary. Oh god here I go again. Talking to inanimate objects. Ah who cares? NOT MEEEEEE! *Clears throat* Anyway.

Back to Frank. [Insert contented/dreamy sigh here]

He seems really shy. Maybe he's just quiet. Or MAYBE he's afraid of classrooms. Wait. What the fuck? Never mind. He's really loud outside and has loads of people wanting him to play his guitar for them. Yeah that's right. He plays guitar. EVERYONE loves a musician. Okay. I sing all the time. Never in front of people though. God forbid that. But yeah. Frank. He's really good. I usually hang out behind the wall behind him or something so no-one sees me but I can still hear him. He's also really hyper outside. He'll run around like a thing demented, (always with a bag of skittles) screaming at the top of his lungs. I just stand there watching and think: Oh my god he's fucking mental. But it's cool.

Maybe I should try and talk to him. Ouside so that he's a bit more...outgoing shall we say? Oh wait. What do I say? Maybe I should thank him again for letting me borrow his stuff. Let him know it means alot because no-one else would. Yeah. Sound's good to me. What do you reckon? Uh duh. You're paper. You can't pass an opinion. Aw damn! Poor pretty paper.

Ooh. Aliteration. Anywho.

So. Tomorrow. It's official. I am going to talk to Frank Iero. Woah. Oh shit it's Mikey! Little turd's tryin' to read my diary! Be right back! (After I'm done murdering my brother)

Ouch! Oh shit. He kicked me in the balls. Little fucker. Oh god it hurts so much! I'm so gonna kick him back later. Ohhh Jesus freakin' Christ! He kicked me so hard! I think he may have done permanent damage! Oh well. I don't really care. Appart from the fact that it HURTS SO MUCH! But yeah. Now I need to figure out what I'm gonna say...I'll write it like a script. I'll just put down what I think he'll say.

Me: Hey Frank. Thanks for letting me borrow your stuff yesterday.

Frank: No problem dude. Any time.

Me: So...what kinda stuff are you into?

Frank: Misfits, Black Flag. Stuff like that. You?

Me: Same!

Frank: Cool!

Hopefully the conversation will develop more than that but its only brief. So. What am I going to write next? Ummm...I dont know. Oh! I'm having my hair cut soon! It's at my shoulders at the moment so I'm gonna get it cut short again...and then probably let it grow again. Oh my god. Now I have to go grocery shopping with my mom! JESUS! HOW LAME CAN IT GET? Oh well I get "quality time" with my mother now. *Rolls eyes* Never mind. My mom's okay really.

Bye Diary.

xoxo GeRAWRd
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?