Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

*** The Supermarket!

Dear Gee's Diary,

He (he being Gerard) keeps hollering and screaming my name for me to come (that's what she said..*giggles*) out of the bathroom so we can snuggle and watch The Dark Knight. XD

Oh, now he's bribing me with skittles! That's low.. I bet he doesn't even actually have any! Hang on, diary, I'm gonna set you down and see if I can see anything through the key hole in the door..

*5 minutes later* Hahahaha, sorry that took so long diary! Gerard's prancing, YES! I said prancing around the room looking for my stash of sour skittles! And I just had a total giggle fit!

Wow. Not only does he strut, but he prances too.. *snicker*

It's about time that he admits his struting. XD

Anyways, on to another matter. Gerard managed to pry another week with me out of his parents. It was hilarious. He got on his hands and knees and begged. Like, full on begged. So we shall be spending more quality time together. *dance*

OH! Mom also walked in on us again since we last talked.. err.. since the last entry. Ya' see.. here's the story,
We started snuggling once he finished writing his entry in you, and then about 10 minutes later, I laid my head in his lap, and started asking him random questions like I'd planned.. Well.. the questions started getting dirty after a while *snicker* (NOT MY FAULT!) and then, get this!, I could feel Gerard starting to get a boner, so, just to tease him, I turned on my side, and laid my head right next to our (yes, i said our, i like him too ya know! *giggles madly*)little friend, and started biting the pants around it, and pulling at them.. *giggles in thought* His reactions ended up turning me on in the long run, and so, we ended up going at it on the bed. Now when I say 'going at it' I don't mean sex.. quite. Considering from the looks of how everything was going, we were planning on it. Until, dearest mother walks in, to ask us if we wanted anything from the supermarket! Yes, the fucking supermarket! I mean SERIOUSLY MOM!, Why couldn't you have walked in like after you got home from the supermarket?! No matter how useless that idea may be, I would have rathered it much more. But no, instead, she walks right in, catching both Gerard and I going at it, and says "For fuck's sake boys! [insert dramatic motherly sigh here] I take it you'll be needing a lock from the supermarket, eh?" And Gerard pulls off me and rips the blankets over us, and moans (I doubt he meant to) "Yessss.." out of frustration.

Yeah, so, the word 'awkward' has officially become the understatement of the year.

Anyways.. That's probably the most eventful thing that's happened this week.. And the weekend is only just beginning so who knows. *shrugs/giggles*

But I should probably wrap it up now, Gerard's getting antsy, and my hand is starting to hurt, so I'll talk to you later diary.

Oh yeah! GO ME! I haven't drooled on you this time! Yay! I feel accomplished. *grins like a cheese*

*lays pen down, makes heart with hands, -muah-, air kiss, then picks pen back up"

Love ya diary!

xoFrankenberry Yum.

PS. I have a new favourite nickname! It's Midget Ink-ball! Even though Ihate dislike being called short in any way, I like it. XD It made me giggle like there was no tomorrow. I also have another new nickname, it's Giggle Drop. Ha. We (we being Me and Gee) picked it up from a commercial! XD
♠ ♠ ♠
SECOND UPDATE TODAY! YAY!
Harley's update totally wiped away the writer's block that I felt creeping up on me as a result of all the stress here at home, and school, and surprisingly at church.. :|
So thanks to Harley. (: xxxxxx
Nickname credit for Midget Ink-ball goes to Lightning Zap.

Also, this chapter, isn't the best, but I think some Frerard description was needed. Con-crit appreciated!
and I didn't really proof-read this chapter, so if anything get's confusing, or my spelling/typos are outta whack, tell me, and I'll fix 'em.

PS. Why does the number of readers keep descending? It's saddening to be honest. :(

Thanks,
xojess