Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Off Accidental Hiatus

Dear Gee's Diary,

Okay, so the reason we haven't been writing is kinda my fault. But you'll forgive me right? We've been busy lately. Gerard and I have been writing songs! *giggles* Yep. Anyways.
Moving on..

I'd ask you how you've been diary, but I know you won't answer me. I've been wondering if I should consider your lack of communication as the 'Silent Treatment'. But I'd cut you if that was the case. I didn't do anything except not write for a while. My bad.

So, I really don't know what to talk about.

Wait .. I'VE DISCOVERED A NEW KIND OF SKITTLES! I think that's pretty fucking amazing! They're SOOOO GOOD! OH MY GERARD! (I picked that up the other day! *giggles*) They're called Crazy Cores. They're one flavor on the outside, and another flavor on the inside! So when Gerard and I decide to make that big fat mushy Skittle then we'll have to find more of those and throw them in there. *cheesy grin*

... *silence*

It's pretty sad when the only thing I have to talk about is Skittles..
*sigh*
I guess I'll talk to you later.
LOVE YOU DIARY!

xofrankenstein.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so first off, I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER! I don't know what happened. Writer's block has come back to bite me in the ass..
And to be honest.. I don't know where this story is going. I'm gonna talk to Harley about it eventually.. But I think the reason for my writer's block is the fact that I really don't know where this story is going, so I don't know what to talk about. Anyways..
That's not my excuse for not updating.
I've just been really busy lately. I'm surprised that I've got any time to read my subscription updates, but even then it's a rare occurrence. I mean just yesterday, I literally went party hopping. My niece had her birthday party, then by the end of that, I looked at the clock and realized that I had to make a mad dash from the Class Act dance extension, to the bank, and then to my good friend Chris' house for his party. So yeah. And I didn't get home until about 11:30PM. But yeah. I've been about that busy every day for nearly two weeks. So, I'm very sorry.
PLEASE DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE, OR QUIT READING FOR MY LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY!
For those of you who have stuck with Harley and I through all this, Thank you so fucking much.
I'm sure Harley appreciates it as well as I.
I'm doing my best not to let my full schedule effect my activeness.
I love you all!
Also, sorry for the shortness.

xojess
PS. my niece turned 4 on feb. 28th. and chris 16 on feb. 27. (: