Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

OF HIATUS!

Dear Diary,

So, Frankie got his lip pierced...looks so hot, but I practically died when they did it 'cause they had a fuck off great needle! SCARY!

However, I held his hand like I promised, but I wanted to punch the guy who did it, it hurt so much that it made Frankie cry. So I wasn't too pleased. It does look oh so sexy though.

Well after that, we went to the jewelery store and bought some more lip rings for him so that when he can, he can change them and have different colors! He has a pink one...

Flamer! Hahaha!

Well, after that, we got some lunch and went home. His dad was already there and uh...it didn't go as well as planned. Well...okay it seemed to go alright...but I don't think he likes me. Here's what happened.

He was on the drive way like, leaning against his car. Then we pulled up and he smiled at Linda and gave her a huge hug when she got out of the car we were in. Then Frankie got out and he was all shocked and Frankie was like,

"Hey dad..."

And his dad was like

"You got your lip pierced!?"

and Frankie nodded and his dad still looked a bit like someone had slapped him across the face. He still hugged Frankie though and said it was good to see them again.

Then he asked who I was. He asked politely and all, but he looked a little wary of me, like...suspicious...I'm not a bad kid really!

Anyways, I introduced myself and Frank suddenly blurted out that I was his boyfriend.

Once again, his dad looked like someone had slapped him. Then he was just like,

"Uh...okay...you're gay?"

and Frank was like,

"Uh...sorta..."

Which kinda put everything at an awkward position 'cause I didn't know what to say and neither did anyone else. We all ended up just going in and sitting in the kitchen with a coffee each. Frank's dad was nice enough to me, asked what my parents were like, any siblings...ya know...small talk. I could tell he was standing off a little...slightly homophobic I think...but he doesn't seem to hate me or anything, that's good right?

Maybe I'm over reacting. I need to think positive. I need...I need a hug...and a smoke and...did I mention I needed a hug?

Well, I'm going to go and get a hug from my Frankie.

ox

G.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Hiatus is off! I'm back!

Applause, applause! No, wait, wait...dear studio audience, I've an announcement to make.

I also have the privilege of a new co-writer! And her name is... *drum-roll* ELLE! Sorry it was short, but it's better than nothing! Elle shouldn't be too long updating!

I tell ya now guys, it feels great to be back! Comments? Who missed me? BTW, if you stayed subscribed throughout my hiatus, I fucking owe you a shit-load and I love you for it.

Introducing....ELLE! (When she updates.)