Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

I'm TOTALLY Kidding

Hai Diary,

Well, that was an interesting cuddle.

I won't go into detail. It wasn't THAT interesting.

Papercut? Seriously? He's right though, you're pretty rude, you DON'T answer peoeple.

ASSHOLE.

Well, ya know, I don't have to talk to you either. I could carry on doing stuff with Frankie. Yeah...STUFF...and what? Like his mom ACTUALLY cares.

Well...she might...but I'm not planning on asking. I mean seriously, how totally awkward would that be;

"Hey Linda, mind if I fuck your son?"

I'd just be standin there all like 'shit, this ain't gonna go down well' and I'd have to be all

"I'm totally kidding."

Yes, the message you think you're getting is correct; I haven't screwed him yet. I'm still a retard in social situations. YES social DOES include bedrooms. Ahh, lets just not talk about it, okay? It's not my fault if I'm an awkward person!

In other news, Frank apparently wants an xbox. Why does everyone want an xbox? I have a nintendo, an OLD nintendo, and I'm happy with that...does that make me weird?

...............

Do I take that as a yes?

...........................

FOR REALS!?

......................

OH man, I need a life. Andz maybez I'llz startz typingz everythingz withz az Zz onz thez endz!

Maybe not, that's fucking irritating! D= I spilled coffee on me! IT WAS FUCKING HOT! D= And now a giggling Frankie is trying to pat me down with a tissue in awkward places. Thanks giggling Frankie but I'm sure I can manage on my own.

Everyone seems to think I'm too retarded to clean up my own mess. >.< I'm perfectly capable!

Anyway, this is gonna stain like a mofo unless I wash 'em now, so I gotta go change my pants...or just take 'em off...whichever is more convinient.

Seeya later douchey diary that doesn't answer me cuz you're a DOUCHE!

I'm totally kidding.

I love you.

I know I'm leaving you.

But you'll have to take me back sometime because you love me. Even if you don't tell me so, I know you do.

................................

You don't have eyes, you can't watch Ieroporn. HA! OH MAN YOU ARE JEALOUS OF ME NOW!

Love and stuff,

Geetard. xxx
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy sorry it took so long! I decided I'd update today as best as I could cuz my cowriter just mentioned to me that I could have done that while I was going insane indoors cuz of the snow near mine. >.< Why don't I think of this shit?

Comments? Like she said, they keep Frankie Monster happy, and a happy Frankie Monster = a happy Geetard!