Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

I'M OKAY NOW!

Dear Diary.

The knock on the door yesterday; nothing special. Just the pizza I ordered. Today however was.........crap.

HA! Crap my ass! (How ironic) Know why? Of course you don't! You weren't there! (Talking to paper again; going mental)

HE SPOKE TO ME! FRANK IERO SPOKE TO ME!

Oh wow. I'm so hyper. I kicked my brother in the head earlier. Oops. Yeah, well. I was going nuts in the living room. Ranting about Frank. He fell. And I kicked him. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! Anyways. Like. Um...what was I gonna say?

I got his number.

And his MSN.

And his address.

Howlame FREAKIN' AWESOME! *Sigh*

He was wearing a very tight t-shirt today. He looked very sexy! *Drools* He made me promise that I'd wear one tomorrow. One thing...I don't HAVE a tight t-shirt! So therefore I have to go and buy one today. Which I will. Because I promised. Why do I keep starting new sentences and lines in seemingly random places? NEVER MIND! But...oh...um...Jesus. It's Frank Iero we're talking about here!

I'm talking about him anyway.

I'm grounded for kicking my brother but I don't care! It's not like it was my fault. I blame Frank! Being grounded isn't so bad. I can still see Frank.

Just sneak out of the house late at night.

As you do.

Here I go with the new lines again! Jesus! What's happened to me? He-he. Frank Iero would be the answer to that. Mm. That sounds really kinky if you think it through.

Yeah yeah. Very sex deprived. STFU.

Anyway! Me and Frank shared his skittles earlier. It was good. I had a bag of gummy bears, so I gave him all the green ones. They're his favorites.

Five words.

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Everyday with Frank Iero could be worse!

Am I being obsessive now? Yeah? Okay. I'll stop.

Got my Nintendo today! Well psyched. Can't wait to play Mario Racers on it and kick my brothers ass! Its gonna be so much fun! I wonder if Frank has a Nintendo...Oh. I'm sorry! I just really...REALLY like him. A LOT!

I don't have anything other than Frank to talk about.

Maybe I should go.

Watch a movie.

Read a comic maybe.

OH THE CHOICES!

The point is I have to go and eat my dinner now.

I make no sense!

Bye Diary!

ox GeRAWRd

P.S. I need to stop starting new lines. *Giggle*
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its crappy but you know. xx comments? subscription? constructive criticism?