Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

You'll NEVER believe this!

DrearDarer DEAR Diary.

Played truth or dare with some random people earlier. Frank invited me to come with him to join his friends for the game. So I did...and I'm very glad that I did.

Frank.

And I.

Got dared.

To.

KISS!

So he like...pounced on me! LITERALLY!!!

I was so shocked! He was really fucking eager. I'm thinking he's gay.

GOD I'M SO FREAKING BLOND!

He IS gay. He said so.

He has this thing, he points at girls and says,

"Gay boy!"

What a nutty person. A sexy, nutty person though. You have to admit.

Again.

I'm sorry, you're only paper so you can't see his sexyass!

I meant being. I haven't been staring at his ass...not that much anyway. Anyhow. I'm thinking of asking Frank out. I mean. It couldn't go too badly.

Could it?

No. I'm sure it would be FINE! He'd probably say yes. I hope. I mean, the way he kissed me earlier...does that mean he likes me? Do you know what he kissed me like? Of course you don't bitch! You weren't there!

IN YOUR PAPERY FACE!

I'm laughing madly at myself right now. How sad. I'M making ME laugh! Oh dear god, I really need to get out more. So...what would I say?

"Hey Frank can I talk to you? How would you like to...go out?"

Would that work? It usually does in the movies. Ha-ha, relying on movies for your love life doesn't always work out the way you plan...OH WELL! I'm gonna do it anyway!

So...what am I doing now? Would you like me to tell you? I'm gonna tell you anyway! I'm eating...............a chocolate bar! Yum. Yes it's very nice. I like it a lot and it's MINE! I wish I could say that about Frankie. I will do someday!

He'd never tell you, but he can play guitar, I think he can see through everything but my heart, first thought when I wake up, is my god he's beautiful, as I put on my make up and pray for a miracle. Yes I could tell you, his favorite color's green, he likes to argue, oh and he kills me, his mothers beautiful, he has his fathers eyes and if you asked me if I love him, I'd lie.

I really like him...I really, really like him. He's so...perfect. I think I'm in love. I don't know him well enough though.

I swear I'll never fall in love. *Runs finger's though hair casually* I hope I don't. I mean. What if I end up falling in love and get hurt? OH WHO CARES! I've changed my mind, I'm falling in love with Frank Iero and I DON'T CARE! There you have it paper! I don't give a flying fucker. *Laughs at myself* Frank's so cute, he's so short! He's heavy though.

I couldn't get him off me after about four minutes straight of kissing. That's when I needed air. FREAKING HELL, AIR! Ruins everything. Anyway, it took five other people to get him off of me. It didn't help that he was clinging to me like nobody's business and fighting the people trying to get him off.

It was really funny. Mikey wants to play Nintendo now. Why does everyone interrupt me when I'm in the middle of a rant? Oh well. I'll live.

ByeDirer DIARY!

ox

GeRAWRd

P.S. Sorry about the spelling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Who knows what song I put in there? The person who gets it gets a bag of cyder skittles!

COMMENTS PLEASE! Hi Jessie! Ox Don't worry, I'm updating this weekend!