Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

WWE in the Snow!

Dear Diary,

Frank sat in my lap earlier! While being told by Ray, A.K.A. Afro Dude, what we were all getting him for Christmas, which is in a few weeks! So he was kinda freaking out and wouldn't stay still and I was trying to hold him but he fidgets so much! It probably didn't help that my fingers were completely numb from the cold as it snowed today.

Thats brings me onto my next subject. Me and Frankie got drenched, we had a massive snowball fight and me and Frank ended up on the floor. How it happened is really funny actually. Frank put a snowball down the back of my shirt so I tackled him and we ended up having a kind of wrestling match in the snow. I won. Only cause Frank's a tiny person though. He's so little and cute! Like a little puppy dog! Apart from the fact that he has disproportionally big feet. But you know what they say...

*Smirks*

Anyway! Yeah, I won. It was funny because one minute we were freezing cold, complaining about the temperature while flinging snow at each other and the next minute we were melting the snow because we got so worked up in our little tussle. Its got to be the best day of high school I've ever had! We have a new English teacher. He's really nice. Though sometimes it's difficult to decipher what he's saying due to the fact that he couldn't be more welsh if he tried. His name is Mr. Evan Jones. Gives it all away really.

Bob wasn't here today. He broke his foot by falling down the stairs. Silly if you ask me. Oh well he'll live. Good thing it was his foot and not his hand or his arm. He would be so pissed if he couldn't play the drums for more than a few hours.

Christmas holidays start tomorrow. That means my time with Frankie will be cut short!

*Cries*

I can talk to him on the phone and record our calls...or I can talk to him on MSN though I guess. I can print out our conversations and stick them on your pretty, pale pink paper.

Please. Do not ask me why I have a diary with pale pink paper...I'm gay. Go figure.

Frankie's getting me something for Christmas! He wont tell me what though. He was like,

"I know what I'm gonna get you for Christmas!"

And I was like,

"What is it?"

And then he went,

"I'm not telling!"

So I pouted and sulked like a child. Yeah yeah. Whatever. My choice, not yours motherfucker.

I need to stop insulting inanimate objects. It can't be healthy.

I keep starting new lines again. Its so random. Art was good today. Art is always good. I sat next to Frankie (obviously) and helped him out. He's good at drawing but not so good at adding detail. Like facial features for instance. He draws faces like a five year old. I draw faces like you see in the comic books. Like Batman and stuff. Cause I'mcool geeky like that. Frank likes it though.

*Smiles*

I love my Frankie. He's so sweet and cool and an awesome kisser and...I'll keep that subject to myself. I'm not telling you what he did in science. I refuse to tell you anything.

I HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT. ANYTHING I SAY CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST ME IN A COURT OF LAW.

Well...not really but you know. I'm not telling you...Okay fine I'll tell you!

Well, we're doing sex ed in science and...I'm guessing Frank got a little bit...frisky...and...he put his hand in my pants and started rubbing me through my boxers.

*Gasp*

I had to keep quiet though because we were watching a video and everyone else was silent.

It wasn't easy.

Especially not when the teacher left the room to deal with some kids and while everyone was talking he was moaning softly in my ear.

That was difficult.

We made out behind the sports shed after that lesson. That was until Mikey found us. Little shit head. He wanted me to come and sort out this kid that had been bullying him, which was fair enough. However he needs to work on his timing.

GOD, JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH! My phone just vibrated in my front pocket! I have a message!

YEAH!

Someone loves me!

Oh its from Frankie! It says...what a bastard! It says,

*Orgasm* *Winks*

And thats all it says. I'm gonna get him tomorrow! In fact I'm gonna call him. Right now. Therefore I have to go!

Love you Diary!

ox Gee.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Comments? PLEASE?