Status: Alexandra is coming to save the day! You angel. <3

These Words Are All I Have so I'll Write Them

Clothes.

Dear Diary,

I called Frankie and I spent like, three hours on the phone with him. That was until my phone died.

Gr.

I went out with my parents today. Got myself some stuff. Including a Converse keyring with a clock on it and a picture of Elvis Presley. It looks really good on my bedroom wall! I was gonna get an Audrey Hepburn trinket box to but I didn't have enough money.

*Cries*

Oh well. I'll live.

God I'm so dizzy. I was allowed one can of beer and the alcohol content wasn't even that high but I drank it really quick and it's all gone to my head. So now I'm refusing to stand up unless I absolutely have to because I nearly fell over last time. It was quite funny though because I ended up putting my foot in my waste paper bin. I'm going to see Frankie in a bit. I'm still wearing my pajamas though because I can't figure out what to wear.

Black.

Obviously.

But what exactly?

I don't know whether to wear tight or loose pants. I don't know what t-shirt to wear. I don't know what jacket to wear.

I'm gonna have to ask my mom. Which sucks because...well...no one goes to their mom for stuff like this. Everyone always goes to their best friend. And the only best friend I have is...

MIKEY!

Oh my God how could I have been so stupid? I can talk to Mikey about it! Why didn't you think of that Diary?

Oh for the love of Michael Jackson! I really need to get a grip.

He-he. Michael Jackson. Why? Oh who cares!

Frankie told me yesterday I was being blond. Only cause I thought it was Thursday and it was Friday. Then Bob got offended because he is actually blond. Oops! I'd hate to get in a fight with Bob. He'd kill me. He's the toughest guy I know and no-one ever argues with him. I can see why. He picked Frank up over his shoulder and then dumped him in a puddle. I couldn't help but laugh so he got all offended and told me that the only way I could make it up to him was if I came to his house today so.

That's why I'm going. Cause I have to!

Oh how I love Frankie. My Frankie. Frankenstein! Err. Anyway. I need to decide on some clothes. Um. I don't know. I can't do this alone! I wonder if Frank's having trouble deciding what to wear. Probably not. He always seems so sure of himself. Then again...some people can be deceiving.

Shit!

I have to be ready in ten minutes so I can get there on time! Damn! I gotta go see my brother. I love you Diary! Wish me luck! I might need it!

ox Gee

P.S. I'm sorry I couldn't write more!
♠ ♠ ♠
::inlove:George Dudley::inlove:
Please comment sorry for not updating sooner and that it's so short but rough week arguing with parents and stuff. ox Harley
::inlove:George Dudley::inlove: