Things You Should Never Say to a Vampire

35 "I love you." 35

“DANNY!” I felt someone shake me by the shoulders so vigorously that I thought that my head would fall off, “Speak to me! For god’s sake speak to me!”

“They only say that in movies…” I mumbled, trying to prop myself up, head pounding like a….Polaroid picture. Ok, I know Polaroid pictures don’t shake and…aw man, now I’ve got “Hey Ya” in my head….

“No…” I said groggily, “Anything but “Hey Ya”…” I moaned, and collapsed into someone’s arms.

“Oh my god! She’s lost her mind, she’s gone crazy, she’s –” Ethan was getting hysterical at this point.

“I’m fine you idiot!” I snapped, “My head on the other hand, kills!” Ethan smiled at me, and despite the fact that I felt like absolute shit, I smiled back. And I closed my eyes sleepily, only to be reminded of a blood splattered Fabian, and Her lunging towards me. I let out a gasp of fear, and my eyes snapped right back open. Ethan looked down at me, his eyes full of concern.

“Where is She?” I whispered, not really sure that I wanted an answer, getting all hyped up, “Oh my god, She’s going to kill me isn’t She, She’s going to-”

“Ssshh…” Ethan said soothingly, “She won’t bother you ever again…” I was fretting already though,

“But She won’t, She won’t just leave us alone, She wants you back Ethan, She wants you back!”

“She’s dead.” My eyes popped out of their sockets.

“WHAT?!” I screeched hoarsely. Ethan took a deep breath,

“I shot her.” He looked away and closed his eyes, as though trying to block out the memory. I gently turned his face, and kissed him lightly.

“I…” our foreheads were touching, and he was looking deep into my eyes, “I had to. She was going to kill you…” He sounded as though he trying to persuade me not to blame him.

I tried to think of comforting words, trying to think of some way that would ease the pain.

“I love you.” Was all that came out. He smiled and kissed me again.

“I love you too.” I smiled at him, and he smiled back…

“ANYONE FOR TENNIS?!” yelled Teddy, smashing through the doorway, racket in hand, ball in the other.

Ethan and I looked at each other and groaned.

What a life I had…
♠ ♠ ♠
THE FINAL CHAPTER!
I know it's short!
But I couldn't just leave you all with the cliffhanger!
I can't believe I've actually finished a story!
I think I will be doing a sequel, but more from Teddy's P.O.V =]
Tell me if you like the idea!

Ruth
xxx