Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Shopping

I sat down on the couch in the living room waiting for Stacy. I immediately stood up when I saw Stacy and Jasper. I couldn’t help but look over at Jasper.

"Stacey, I came here to apologize. I'm so sorry about last night, I -" she cut me off.

"Rachael, its fine I shouldn't have been flirting with Edward." I felt my eyes widened as she spoke. Normally we would have had a fight.

"Ok. Are you coming home or what, then?" She looked at Jasper.

"I think I'm going to stay here for a bit. I'll come in a few days." She told me. I nodded, and let my eyes stray to Jasper again.

I couldn't like him, could I?

Yea, you could

Edward out

No

Fine

I pushed him out of my mind, and then I heard someone fall down the stairs next to me.

“Hello, Edward. How nice of you to drop by,” I said.

“Hello, Ray, how are you,” he said as he stood.

“Rachael, hi, you’re here early,” I heard from the staircase. I look towards the staircase and see Alice and Rosalie.

“Oh, yea,” I said.

“You ready to go,” Alice asked.

“Oh, yea, which car are we taking,” I said.

“Oh, mine,” Rosaline said.

“Okay cool,” I said with a smile, “is it just us.”

“No, Jasper is coming, and I think Joseph too,” Alice said with a smile.

“Really who talked them into that,” I asked.

“I did,” Alice said still smiling.

“How, Joseph hates shopping,” I asked.

“And so does Jazz,” Edward said looking at Jasper.

“Well I just wanted to get out of the house,” Jasper said calmly.

“And I told Joseph that I was going, and he said okay I’ll go too,” Alice said.

“Okay, cool,” I said.