Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Hospital Trip

We woke up and packed our sleeping bags into the car. When we were all done we looked back at our small house that we must leave. You might be asking who this we is. Well it My brother, Joseph, my friends, Lana, Stacy, and Tyler, and me. Why are we leaving you ask. Well tha answer to that is the fact that we don’t age. Well Lana does but the rest of us don’t. Tyler is human, but since Stacy is a fairy and Tyler and Stacy are brother and sister, he is also a fairy, but not enough to say that he is.

“I’m going to miss it here,” Tyler said.

“I think that we all will,” I said.

“Yea, come on guys let’s go,” Stacy said starting up the car. She is the only one able to drive for now. You see I get to turn 16 finally, but only on October 31 of this year. Score, but not score, cause that is three months away.

~Fast forward~

We got to our new home and unloaded the van and put things into our rooms. Then after a few moments we went to the hospital to put our info into record. When we got to the hospital we had to fill out papers about our lives when Dr. Cullen walked out to us. How do I know him, well he helped my mom out when I was little and he is also going to help us now that we live up here.

“Come on girls and guys, lets fill out the paper work,” Dr. Cullen said.

“Okay,” I said leading the group. When we go to his office he asked us questions about how we were, what happened to my mom, our gifts, and he told us about why we had to come here. When all of a sudden two guys, one with wild blonde hair and the other with short blonde hair. Both were cute but I liked the one with the wild hair. Then I felt the feeling that someone was in my thoughts. So, I passed them out which cause the blonde hair boy to fall back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subcribe